Chapter 32: Is very similar

Teacher Xia looked at the well-wrapped strawberries on Shen Muan's table, and curiously leaned over and asked, "Who gave it to you?"

    "Could it be your new suitor?"

    Teacher Xia had a big word on her face. The two words "Gossip", curiosity that can't be suppressed.

    Shen Muan ignored Teacher Xia's gossip. He looked at the box of strawberries and thought about it for a while. He remembered that he seemed to have seen this box before.

    Teacher Xia found that Shen Muan ignored herself and didn't care. Shen Muan's indifference could not extinguish her hot gossip heart.

    Shen Muan thought for a while, and finally remembered that Chu Yi had sent a box of strawberries exactly like this one before. He picked up the phone, took a photo of the strawberries on the table, and sent it to Chu Yi.

    Shen Muan: Is this the strawberry you sent me?

    Chu also, who was working on documents in the office, saw the news and put aside the things in his hands. He originally wanted to leave it alone and give Shen Mu'an a surprise for a few days. How could he be discovered so soon?

    Chu Yi thought about it and admitted it.

    After confirming that it was from Chu Yi, Shen Muan was relieved. He had always resisted some unsigned things and remained vigilant.

    Chu Yi: Last time I ate yours, this box is for you.

    Chu also didn't mention it, and Shen Muan hardly remembered that incident.

    Shen Mu'an: Didn't you give a box last time?

    Chu Yi: It's different.

    Different?

    Shen Muan didn't understand Chu Yi's words, what's the difference?

    He asked this, but did not get an accurate answer from Chu Yi.

    Because the situation is different.

    Chu Yi was playing with a pen in his hand. He often thought of Shen Mu'an's face recently. Even simply thinking of this person can make him feel much better.

    Chu Yi also realized that Shen Muan had a special influence on him and in the last contact, Chu Yi also realized that he was not disgusted with this person's closeness at all.

    Shen Mu'an is different.

    After realizing this, Chu Yi suddenly felt a little grateful that he sent Chu Siyuan to the kindergarten that day, otherwise he wouldn't know Shen Muan.

    Chu Yi changed the topic, and by the way asked Shen Muan to come out for dinner.

    Shen Muan agreed for a while, but what he thought was that he would invite Chu Yi to dinner.

    After confirming the time and place, Shen Muan looked up and found Teacher Xia was still staring at him, and was still smiling.

    "What are you laughing at?" Shen Muan asked blankly.

    Teacher Xia didn't need to say anything looking like I know everything about you, she patted Shen Mu'an on the shoulder, and said seriously: "I will support you!"

    "??" Shen Mu'an was even more at a loss, what to support him?

    Shen Muan felt that she was a little confused about the current girls' minds, but fortunately, children's minds were easier to guess.