Chapter 50: He's taking a bath

"Did you fight?"

    Hearing these words, Shen Fangqi touched his face.

    Chu Yi thought about it just now, but thinking about the way the two brothers get along, thinking about it, it's impossible to fight. Unexpectedly, this little guy would ask so directly.

    "Why?" Shen Muan couldn't help but squeeze Gu Mingrui's face, wondering how this little guy thought of the two of them fighting, "We two can't fight."

    "I heard a loud voice last night . "Gu Mingrui grabbed the corner of his clothes. He heard a loud noise last night, and when he got up this morning and saw that Shen Muan and Shen Fangqi were both injured, he subconsciously thought that the two had a conflict and had a fight.

    Chu Siyuan scratched his head. He seemed to have heard it in his dream, so he was fighting?

    "Mr. An An, did you win the fight?" Chu Siyuan asked. His focus is not on fighting, but on winning or losing.

    "...I said there was no fighting anymore." Shen Muan was really helpless, he glanced at his brother. Shen Fangqi turned around, pretending that nothing happened, that he didn't know anything.

    Chu Yi kept holding his smile next to him, and Shen Muan glanced at him, and he only receded a little. Coughed twice and looked aside.

    "Really?" Gu Mingrui asked still very worried.

    "Of course." Shen Muan rubbed Gu Mingrui's small face, "We won't fight." Even if there is a real fight, it is impossible to be so injured.

    Moreover, Shen Mu'an has self-knowledge of his own skill, he can beat ordinary people, but can't beat Shen Fangqi.

    But the last fight with his brother seemed to have happened many years ago.

    Shen Muan's repeated assurances made Gu Mingrui relieved.

    Chu Siyuan was still a little disappointed, because he didn't fight. Chu Yi also saw Chu Siyuan's careful thoughts, and knocked his cerebellum.

    Chu Siyuan held his head and hid to the side, his expression unhappy.

   "Okay, okay, let's eat first." Shen Muan was already hungry. He urged the two children to be at the table, and Chu Yi had already begun to put out the contents of the bag.

    "Brother, don't you eat?" Shen Muan looked at Shen Fangqi. He had been standing there for a while, standing straight and straight. People who didn't know thought he was standing there in military posture.

    Shen Fangqi moved over slowly. He didn't expect that the car overturned like that yesterday. He must be very eye-catching when he went to the Public Security Bureau today.

    The breakfast Chu Yi brought over looked simple, but it tasted much better than those bought outside.

    Chu Siyuan ate three soup dumplings and drank a bowl of porridge in one go. Shen Muan looked a little afraid that he would eat it again. Shen Muan stretched out his hand and touched Chu Siyuan's belly. Chu Siyuan looked at the hand on his belly, and his belly was firm.

    "You've eaten a little too much, right?" Shen Muan felt it, Chu Siyuan's stomach was bulging, although it was not as good as yesterday.

    Chu Siyuan held his bowl and refused to let go: "But I haven't eaten enough."

    "I'll eat later." Chu Yi directly took the bowl and put it out of Chu Siyuan's reach.

    "Eat too much to digest." Shen Muan rubbed Chu Siyuan's belly, suddenly thinking of something, then asked: "You don't want to eat support, and then tell me to take the Jianweixiaoshi tablets yesterday. "