08

"How's it going?" Jay asked when he entered Heeseung's office.

"All good. He's already working so don't bother him"

"Nah, I won't. Anyway, why are you the one who toured him around? I'm the one who's supposed to do that"

"You seem okay with it tho"

"Because you're my boss, duh. So tell me why"

"It's nothing, don't make it a big deal"

"I'm not, I'm just curious"

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyway? And why the fuck are you late? Sunghoon came earlier than you"

"Nah, none of your business, boss"

"Oh shut the fuck up, don't call me that. Just get out and do some work"

"Should I give my work to Sunghoon?"

"Your choice" Heeseung smiled. Jay found his smile annoying so he left and went to Sunghoon's office.

"Sunghoon?" Jay called as he knock.

"Come in" Sunghoon said. Jay opened the door and entered the office.

"Can you do my works for me, please?"

"No"

"What the fuck? It's not so many, please, Sunghoon"

"I said no"

"Hey, my position is higher than yours so you have to follow me"

"I said no, I only follow Mr. Lee"

"The betrayal– I'm your brother, please do it for me"

"Maybe next time. I'm doing a lot of works, can't you see?" Sunghoon scoffed. Jay rolled his eyes and stormed out of Sunghoon's office, entering Heeseung's office again. Heeseung smiled when he saw Jay's face because he knew that Sunghoon rejected Jay.

"So, is he doing your work?" Heeseung asked. Jay just glared at him.

"I hate you" Jay muttered, making Heeseung laugh.

"Give me some of your works and I'll give it to him"

"Wait, seriously?!"

"You don't want to? Okay–"

"No, no, no! I really need help, I want to go home early"

"Yeah whatever just give me the damn files" Heeseung said. Jay nodded and went to his own office to get the files.

"Here" Jay handed him the files.

"I think it's too much, Jay"

"It's not, that's the half of my works"

"It's too much, I won't let Sunghoon do all of that"

"Tch. There, that's enough?" Jay said and took out some of it.

"Better. Go out now and do your works, I'll give this to Sunghoon later" Heeseung said. Jay thanked him one more time and left.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunghoon is replying to those emails when he saw an email from the Nishimura's Corporation. The name was familiar and remembered that Riki is the ceo and also the one who owns that company. He stood up and went to Heeseung's office. He knocked first before going inside.

"Why?" Heeseung asked.

"There's an email from the Nishimura's Corporation, Mr. Lee" Sunghoon said. Heeseung looked at him and they both went to Sunghoon's office. Heeseung checked the email himself and Sunghoon just watched him.

"Ah, Sunghoon. Go get the files from my office and do that for me, please" Heeseung said. Sunghoon nodded and left his office.

Meanwhile, Heeseung is left alone in Sunghoon's office. He replied to the email of Nishimura's Corporation. He scrolled down on the inbox and saw another email from a famous company, the Shim's Corporation. He also replied to that to lessen Sunghoon's work. He also noticed that Sunghoon is already done on replying the emails.

Sunghoon came back with a pile of files on his arms. He placed it on his table and checked whatever Heeseung is doing.

"I already replied to the email of Nishimura's Corporation. You're done with this so you can start with these files" Heeseung said and left.

Sunghoon sighed as he stare at the pile of papers. It's too many but he can handle it. He started working on it, it's easy but too many so he'll probably finish these at night.

-

Lunch time. 12:30 pm.

It's past lunch time already but Sunghoon haven't eat lunch yet. He can't leave these papers so he decided not to eat lunch, he can handle it anyways.

He's doing his work peacefully when he heard a knock. He mumbled a 'come in' and the door opened, revealing a guy intern.

"Yes?" Sunghoon asked and looked up.

"Your lunch, Mr. Park"

"Huh? But I didn't even bought one"

"Mr. Lee told me to give this to you, Mr. Park"

"O-oh?? Really? Just put it here" Sunghoon said and pointed at the corner of his table.

"Thank you.. may I know your name?"

"Choi Jisu" [Stan TO1!]

"Hmm.. I believe you're older than me?"

"Yes, Mr. Park"

"Then I should call you hyung. Thank you, Jisu hyung. And please thank Mr. Lee for me" Sunghoon said. Jisu lowered his head respectfully and left Sunghoon's office.

It's weird but Sunghoon just found himself smiling while eating the lunch that Heeseung gave him according to the intern.

But I still wanna know the reason why he looks familiar, I'm not over with that yet.

:)