25

After doing their intimate business inside Heeseung's office, they both cleaned up. Sunghoon completely forgot that he's just there so he can say sorry.

"What a nice way of saying sorry, baby" Heeseung chuckled and wiped Sunghoon's sweat on his forehead. They were both sitting on the couch though Sunghoon is beside him now.

"Your fault, you're way too hot earlier"

"Yeah? And it's too hard to resist you when you're literally on top of me. Damn it, Sunghoon. What have you done to me? I'm sure as hell I'm not this crazy in-love with you before" Heeseung said and scoffed. Sunghoon giggled and leaned his head on Heeseung's shoulder.

They were enjoying each other's company but they were disturbed by a ringtone. Heeseung's phone was ringing. He picked it up when he saw that his mom was the one who's calling.

"Hey, mom?"

"Hey, son! I want to inform you that me and your dad are on the way there at the company"

"What? Why?"

"Because we have an important meeting with the Nishimura's and Shim's"

"But I don't remember that we needed you and dad here???"

"Don't you want to see your parents, huh?!"

"No, it's not like that– whatever. See you later. Oh, and mom, I want you to meet someone"

"Ooh, who is it?"

"The love of my life"

"I'm getting excited now! Well, gotta go!"

"Take care, bye" Heeseung said and ended the call.

"It's mom, she and dad will come here for the meeting" Heeseung said when he noticed that Sunghoon is staring at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that we have a meeting?"

"Sorry, I forgot about it. I actually came here for that but guess something else happened. Anyways, yeah, about the meeting. Riki called and told me that we will have a meeting with them. Do you need me there?"

"Of course, love. Why? Are you not feeling well again?"

"Yeah, kinda. I'm feeling nausea again"

"It's fine if you won't attend the meeting, love. I can manage"

"Nah, I'll attend, it's an important meeting. Plus, I'm your secretary so you need me there"

"I always need you, love"

"I know. And I'm always here, babe"

"I love you. I won't get tired of saying that over and over again"

"I love you most, Heeseung" Sunghoon replied. Heeseung leaned closer to give him a slow and deep kiss that's full of love which made Sunghoon melt away in an instant. A minute after, Heeseung pulled away to catch their breath.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Heeseung stood up to open the door because it was locked. When he opened the door, he saw Jisu outside.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Your parents are here, at the front desk"

"Tell them to come here"

"Noted" Jisu said and left.

"Mom and dad are here" Heeseung said when he closed the door.

"They are? Shit, I'm nervous"

"Why?"