29

[A/N: long ass chapter bcs this is the last one. Don't worry, there will be a sequel.]

After that night when Sunghoon confirmed that he's pregnant and when Heeseung proposed to him, things started to get better.

Heeseung knew how to handle Sunghoon's mood now. He would follow every word that Sunghoon would say but of course, he has limits.

His parents didn't know about it yet, about Sunghoon's pregnancy and about Heeseung proposing. They're planning to tell them today.

Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Heeseung held a party for everyone because their collaboration with the Nishimura's and Shim's are successful.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee thought it's just because of the successful collaboration why Heeseung wanted a party, not aware that there's something more.

They rented a whole club as a venue just for this party. Everyone would attend because why not? It's their chance to take a break from work and enjoy, one of the reason why they held a party.

Right now, Sunghoon was left at home alone because Heeseung went to the club a lot more early to help the workers organize the place.

Sunghoon was getting ready and looking for some clothes he would wear. He received a text from Heeseung, saying that he already picked an outfit for him which is placed on the table inside Heeseung's walk-in closet.

[A/N: it's his outfit on one of their concept photo in Dimension:Dilemma, Scylla ver. Including the members.]

Sunghoon took it and wore it after he took a bath then he looked at himself in the mirror. Perfect.

After getting ready, he sat on the bed and took his phone out. He was about to message Heeseung but he already received a message from him.

.

.

.

Hee the loml <3

Hee the loml <3
Loooove

Hoonie my love
Yes love?

Hee the loml <3
Are u done getting ready?

Hoonie my love
Yeah I'm just waiting for you to pick me up

Hee the loml <3
Uh love about that

Hee the loml <3
I can't pick u up I'm really really really sorry

Hee the loml <3
I told Riki to pick u up tho

Hee the loml <3
I'm really sorry love I love you please don't get mad

Hoonie my love
Lmao love it's okay, I'm not mad

Hoonie my love
Then I'll wait for him to arrive. See u later love

Hee the loml
See you later love

.

.

.

Sunghoon sighed and turned his phone off. To be honest, it's not okay. He badly wants to see Heeseung but what can he do, right? Plus, he'll see him later so it should be fine.