26

After their lunch, they just stayed at Heeseung's office and had a talk. Mr. and Mrs. Lee asked some questions about Sunghoon to know him more.

"Are you two in a relationship?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yes, dad"

"Since when?"

"Hmm.. about three weeks"

"Oh, wow, and you didn't even bothered to tell us?"

"Well, you didn't asked me about it"

"Of course, we expect you to say it. Though your mom and I are so happy that you have someone now. And I'm happy that it's Sunghoon"

"Are you okay with it tho? I mean, we're both men–"

"Heeseung, it's fine with us. You can love whoever you want. We don't care if it's a girl or boy, the important thing is your happiness. Your mother and I will always support you, as always" Mr. Lee said, his voice full of sincerity.

"Thank you, dad" Heeseung said and smiled. Mr. Lee was about to speak but someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Heeseung said. The door opened and Jisu came inside.

"Hey, sorry for disturbing. I would like to inform you that the Shim's are on their way here, they'll arrive in fifteen minutes"

"Alright. Tell the employees to go to the conference room now" Heeseung said. Jisu nodded and left his office.

"We should go there now as well" Mr. Lee said and stood up. Mrs. Lee stood up as well as they both went out, leaving Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"Love, you look kinda pale. Do you want something?" Heeseung asked and cupped Sunghoon's face.

"Nah, I'm good. I just feel.. weird. But I'm good, don't worry about me, love" Sunghoon said. Heeseung sighed as he stared at Sunghoon's eyes.

Heeseung's gaze slowly went down from Sunghoon's eyes to his nose and down to his pale lips as Sunghoon did the same.

Heeseung leaned closer, pressing their lips together. Heeseung started kissing him deeply. He sucked on Sunghoon's lips, making the latter whimpered. He continued doing that and pulled away after a minute, then he licked Sunghoon's lips after. Heeseung looked at Sunghoon's cherry red swollen lips.

"You look much more better now" Heeseung whispered. Sunghoon noticed how Heeseung's eyes darkened. He can tell that they're about to do something again.

"Heeseung, let's stop this here. We have to go to the conference room now"

"Hell no, let's stay here first"

"But–" Heeseung didn't let him speak further and kissed his lips again. He pushed Sunghoon on the door as his hand left Sunghoon's cheek to lock the door.

Then, he wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's waist while his hands made its way to Sunghoon's ass.

"H-Hee– hmm... baby, stop.. I– I can't hold my moans anymore, please"

"No. Just a quickie, baby"

"What took you so long?" Mrs. Lee asked when she saw Heeseung and Sunghoon entering the conference room.

"Sorry. Sunghoon is not feeling so well so I let him rest for a minute"

"Oh, okay. But, Sunghoon, how are you?"

"I'm good now, mom, don't worry. Heeseung made me rest already" Sunghoon said. Heeseung chuckled quietly and gently dragged Sunghoon so they can both sit down.