27

A week later.

It's been a week. Sunghoon's condition didn't get any better. He's still on that state, it actually got worse.

Every morning, he would throw up. He would get dizzy and his dizziness will get worse until he faint. His mood swings are hella irritating and he became sensitive with the smell around him. He also started to crave some foods, even weird food combinations. 

However, Mr. and Mrs. Lee have some ideas in mind why Sunghoon is like this though they never shared their thoughts to Heeseung and Sunghoon.

Right now, they're in the company. At normal days, Heeseung would bother Sunghoon after his works but now, it's completely different. He never left Sunghoon's office since they arrived in the company.

"Hee, baby, you have works to do. You can leave me here now"

"I won't. What if you get dizzy and faint again?"

"But–"

"No buts, I'm staying here"

"Heeseung, love, listen to me. I'm feeling okay right now, okay? So go to your office and do your works"

"No, you don't have someone with you here. I'm worried"

"I can work by myself, babe"

"I'm calling mom"

"What? You don't have to, maybe mom's busy"

"She would come here if I told her to, especially that you need someone who can look for you"

"Love, you're treating me like a baby"

"Because you're my baby" Heeseung said, making Sunghoon roll his eyes. Sunghoon watched Heeseung dial his mom's number.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes, son? Need something?"

"Can you come here to the company?"

"Why? I'm kinda busy right now, son"

"Sunghoon is alone, he doesn't want me in his office. I can't just leave him alone, I'm worried"

"Okay, I'm on my way"

"Thanks, mom. Take care" Heeseung said and then he call ended.

"She's on her way" He said.

"Okay. You can leave me now"

"Nah-ah. I'll leave once she arrive" Heeseung said and sat at the couch.

"Come here, love" Heeseung gestured Sunghoon to come over. Sunghoon stood up from his swivel chair and walked towards Heeseung. Without hesitation, he sat on Heeseung's laps.

"Wait, we won't do it again here. No way, I'm not in the mood" Sunghoon said before Heeseung could even kiss him, making Heeseung chuckle.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to. I don't like doing it here, it's hard"

"Why? Because you can't moan loudly?"

"Uh-huh. And it's hard doing it here in this damn couch"

"What do you mean? It's fun"

"How the hell is it fun for you?"

"Because I can see your face while riding me. I can see how you close your eyes and let out those chocked moans, I can see how you're breathing heavily, I can see how hot you are" Heeseung said while gently stroking Sunghoon's waist. Sunghoon got flustered even though them talking about things like these are normal.