11

It's been hours since Heeseung and Sunghoon talked. Sunghoon is sitting on his swivel chair inside his office while zoning out.

The Shim's Corporation.

He heard Heeseung's voice in his head, saying that line. That line that made his heartbeat stop for a second.

Sunghoon regretted a little that he said it was okay. It's completely not. What if he see Jake? But isn't that impossible? Jake might be in Australia right now. Plus, he's not yet the ceo.

Yes, he's not the ceo of their company. Calm down, Sunghoon. You won't see him. Never again.

Sunghoon breathed out heavily and grabbed his phone. He decided to message Jay and ask him about something.

.

.

.

JS

SH
Where the fuck are you

JS
I'm with Jungwon

SH
Again?

JS
Uh-huh

SH
You ditched work just to be with Jungwon
wow

JS
Stfu I didn't ditched work
Heeseung hyung knew about this

SH
Whatever
Anyways, i want to ask you something

JS
Go on, make it fast

SH
Do you know that we're collaborating with
another company?

JS
What? We are?

SH
Guess u don't. Yes, we are

JS
Which company

SH
The Shim's Corporation.

JS
WHAT THE FUCK DID I READ THAT RIGHT

SH
Maybe

JS
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS

SH
No, I'm joking

JS
I hate u
Are you okay with it tho? For sure Heeseung hyung asked you about this

SH
He did

JS
You should've said no, he would decline the Shim's offer if you said no

SH
Why would he do that
and besides, I won't let that happen

SH
Ofc, it's not fine with me. I'm afraid I might see him again

SH
But that doesn't mean I'll say no
Heeseung looks like he wanted to collaborate with them so why would I say no

SH
This is for him and for the company as well
idc if I'll suffer when I see him again bcs of this collaboration, the important thing is us working with them. Heeseung wants it, then let him have it

JS
*speechless*

SH
Fuck u bro

.

.

.

Sunghoon groaned and turned his phone off after talking to his brother. Why did I even asked him about it? Now he'll tease me about what I said. But I hope he won't.

Sunghoon sighed. Now why does he care about Heeseung? As soon as he remember, he doesn't really care about others. But now, he wanted Heeseung to have what he wants.

Heeseung really looks like he wanted to collaborate with the Shim's. His bambi eyes looks hopeful earlier when he asked Sunghoon if it's okay.

Sunghoon knows that there's a big possibility that he'll see Jake. And it's scaring him. One glance at Jake can make him fall again, and he didn't want to fall for him for the second time. The pain he felt last time is too much, he didn't want to feel it again.

But that magical feeling he never felt before.. he's feeling it every time he's with Heeseung. It's impossible to like his boss, right? They just met a week ago, that's impossible, for Sunghoon only.

Sunghoon tried avoiding that magical feeling. He tells to himself that he shouldn't feel that. It's his first time feeling that and it feels good and bad at the same time.

He doesn't want to love someone again. He think he got traumatized after his relationship with Jake ended. If he would enter another relationship, he'll make sure not to love the rich one that gets controlled by his parents. The complete opposite of Jake.

But Heeseung...

He's almost like Jake.

Except that he's getting controlled, he never got controlled by his parents.

Still, Sunghoon doesn't want to fall in-love again and definitely not with Heeseung.

But..

Trying again won't hurt, right?

Sunghoon tried to push that last thought away. He would never try again. No. Even though his heart wants to, still no.

The fact that his heart wants him to try again.. with Heeseung... does that mean he's starting like his boss? Does it mean that he already moved on from Jake? For a short span of time? It's not impossible. Heeseung is always there, making him smile.

Author's note:
Yes I know it's a short chapter and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to y'all to the next chapter ksksks sorry I love y'all <3

Anw, it's my 2nd dose today and the line is hella long and it's so damn hot, plus, I'm wearing long sleeves wksks I got bored while standing so I decided to update coz why not hehe enjoy reading! I might publish the next chapter later :))