˗ ˏˋ Prologue

"Tell me all the terrible things you did, and let me love you anyway. I'd be a fool to not love you."

  One of the most annoying people she had ever met was Gojo Satoru, the head of one of the most influential clans in Japan, the Gojo clan. He is known as the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer within the Jujutsu society.

  Ryomen Sayuri was the most interesting person he had ever encountered. Her father was the King of Curses and therefore she was viewed as a threat to humanity.

  Although they were opposites in many ways, both had other people's gazes on them all the time. One was surrounded by people yet lonely, while the other was alone and she preferred it that way.

  During their childhood, he viewed her as his rival, and she saw him as a menace. He loved her, but she didn't. She never expressed her feelings for him, but he was satisfied.

  Curses were troublesome, but not too much. However, he knew she would be trouble for him. Those Jujutsu sorcerers annoyed her, but not nearly as much as he did.

  Perhaps it will remain this way forever. There are times when you just have to pay attention to an individual's eyes because they often convey a message that most people will not hear or see.

  The souls of two people don't meet by accident. There was always meaning to it, at least it did for him.