Training 0.2

Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugou were currently standing in the circle waiting for Aizawa to start them. Everyone was in different circles waiting for the signal.

Aizawa put up his fingers and watched his watch, after a few seconds his hand came down and everyone started.

Bakugou came charging at Midoriya, he jumped and was going to throw a blast at his face when ice came up and he had to use his explosion to jump back before he got hit. Midoriya couldnt help feeling protected and he blushed a little as he rushed forward to avoid ice coming at him as well.

He jumped and slid down the ice pillar that was thrown as Bakugou to get into the main fight. Once he saw the two he activated Black Whip and wrapped it around their legs, causing both to fall before he used wind to push them out.

They both nearly fell outside the circle when Todoroki used ice to stop himself and Bakugou pulled the rope forward, causing Midoriya to fall forward and dismiss the whip. Bakugou wasted no time getting to Midoriya on the ground before laying a rather huge explosion on his side.

Just in time Midoriya dodged but not for long as Bakugou already had his other hand on Midoriya's other side, getting his right in the neck with a large explosion. Midoriya hissed in pain before using 10% of his power to kick Bakugou in the side.

Midoriya took a step toward Todoroki when his head throbbed and his feet started to ache. What? He ignored the pain and charged Todoroki, Bakugou did the same. Todoroki put up an ice wall fast, Midoriya wasnt fast enough and the wall got him and knocked him backwards.

He laid there for a few seconds before tried to stand up. His chest, jaw and lower back hurt more than they should as his head throbbed again. The two stopped fighting and walked over to Midoriya, "ouch, what the-," he froze. What's wrong with my voice? Why does it sound so... girly?

He stood up and looked at the two in front of him. "What's wrong?" He covered his mouth, what the fuck!? The wind blew and he shivered, "what? Why am I cold? Why does my voice sound like that!?" He tried to reach hid back, noticing the back was ripped he looked down and screamed.

"W-w-w-why do I have b-b-b-b-BOOBS!?"

This is what "he" looks like but in his, now ripped, hero uniform

This is what "he" looks like but in his, now ripped, hero uniform. I want to make it clear that the boy and girl version of Midoriya have relatively the same hair style.

Bakugou blushed madly while Todoroki walked up to him. "U-uh u-m, Midoriya?" The sides and back of his uniform were ripped, he was showing side boob and his feminine back now. His thighs were ripped on the insides as well. As soon as he realized he was exposed and his nipples were hard from the cold he fell to the ground, covered himself up and blushed.

Todoroki and Bakugou blushed madly as they tried to help, but seeing Midoriya like this was clouding their thoughts. It wasnt until Jiro saw that he finally got help.

"Wait guys, who is that girl? Wait... Midoriya is that you!?" Jiro screamed from the circle next to them. Todoroki nodded yes as Midoriya was to busy trying to hide himself. Jiro ran over, she called Momo over and whispered something to her.

"Turn around! Get Aizawa! Dont just stand there!" She yelled at the boys and Denki as he was the third person the two girls were fighting. Momo made a privacy curtain as she and Jiro changed Midoriya into more comfortable, yet sexy clothes.

 Momo made a privacy curtain as she and Jiro changed Midoriya into more comfortable, yet sexy clothes

He looked like this without the bandages, he was roughed up a bit from the fight though.

When Momo took the curtain down Aiwaiza was running over. He turned to Todoroki and Bakugou, "take... him... to the infirmary," he whispered the next part to the two, "have her test for another quirk." They nodded.

"C-come on Midoriya, let's go." Without meaning to Todoroki reached out his hand for him to grab, Midoriya grabbed the rim of his shirt with one hand and Todoroki's with the other one while looking down and blushing.

As they walked they intertwined their fingers together, not really caring what anyone said. "Thank you," he whispered to Todoroki, the male eased a little.

Bakugou eyed the two before turning away, "tsk." Midoriya heard him and looked up, "Kacchan? What's wrong?" Bakugou looked at Midoriya, his height didn't change, he was still a few inches shorter then the blonde. "Nothin. Let's just get you there." He picked up the pace, causing Todoroki and Midoriya to run to catch up.

Todoroki and Bakugou both watched Midoriya run, his boobs bounced up causing the two to look away and blush.

"S-stop looking at them! I don't know what to do! They are huge!" Midoriya blushed and pouted. Bakugou smirked, "I can hold them, take the weight off your back." Midoriya looked up at him excited, "really Kacchan!" "Ye-," Todoroki grabbed Midoriya by the shoulders and pulled him to his other side.

"Dont take advantage of him like that!" Todoroki half yelled, Midoriya was a little confused, he knew it was weird for a girl to have her boobs touched like that but he kinda of wanted Bakugou too. "Relax Icy Hot, I wouldn't do that unless Midoriya was my girlfriend." Midoriya huffed, "I'm a boy Kacchan" He emphasized boy, wanting to get his point across.

"Riiiiight, let's have Recovery Girl decide that," Bakugou opened the door for the two and as he shut it Recovery Girl came over.

"Oh goodness! Midoriya lay down, I'm going to draw some blood and do a few tests." Midoriya nodded, as she was getting the stuff ready to draw some of his blood she looked at the boys. "This may take awhile, you should go back to class but if you stay I wont protest as long as you stay out of the way."

They both nodded and took a seat next to Midoriya. "T-todoroki?" "Yes Midoriya, what's wrong?" He stuck out his hand, "hold my hand?" Todoroki took it and smiled, Midoriya smiled as well while Bakugou looked confused and annoyed. "Alright. What the fuck is going on here? What are you too?"

They both looked at Bakugou, "u-uh um w-we havent talk about it." Midoriya said as he squeezed Todoroki's hand. "Why?" Todoroki looked Bakugou in the eyes, "cause this is fucking annoying to watch."

"Let me try something," Todoroki put his hand on Bakugou's knee and started to slowly move it upward and inward. Once his finger tips were a few inches away from his area Bakugou turned red and swatted his hand away, "W-what the fuck do you think you are doing!?"

"I was trying something," he said nonchalantly, with a small blush.

"Alright Midoriya, boys, I got the results back, sorry for the delay." "Dont be! It hasn't been that long!" Midoriya chirped, surprised it was only 10ish minutes.

"Well it seems this is your true quirk," she said but before she could explain more Todoroki interrupted. "True quirk? What do you mean?"