Studying

It was Friday after school, Midoriya had been stuck as a girl for one day now. No matter how hard he tries to focus on being a boy he can't change back.

Starting Monday Aizawa Sensei and All Might are going to start helping Midoriya after school, for about an hour, to help him control his birth given quirk.

Midoriya was in the kitchen with Uraraka, she was extremely excited that Midoriya was a girl, for some reason he didn't understand. "Are you excited to go shopping tomorrow!?" Midoriya nodded, matching her excitement, "yes! I get new clothes and to hang out with my girls!"

This was his normal behavior, he had always loved spending time with the girls, especially after he got comfortable with them. "I have to go to dinner with my mom tomorrow so she knows about the quirk. I honestly think she will be really excited, she has always wanted a girl too."

Uraraka's ears perked up, "so you accept that you are a girl now too?" Midoriya blushed, "What!? No..." he looked at Uraraka all wide eyed but sprinting to the stairs.

She laughed and watched him go.

Midoriya went to Todoroki's dorm, they studied on Wednesdays and Fridays. As he turned the handle to go inside, he suddenly felt nervous and flushed.

Todoroki was setting up the table to study. When Midoriya walked in, he stood in front of the taller with a smile and said a shakey, "hi," Todoroki copied him and they sat across from each other.

"What do you want to study today?" Todoroki shrugged, "We don't have any tests coming up and I understand the material pretty well, do you have any questions on it?" Midoriya shook his head. "D-do you want to watch a movie?" Midoriya nodded and smiled.

They moved the table and put the movie in, Todoroki climbed onto the bed and put his back on the wall, he patted the spot next to him for Midoriya to sit.

They sat next to each other, centimeters away from touching. Midoriya loved the movie they were watching but he couldn't focus, oh my god, this is like a date right?! And now that I'm a girl... kinda... it isnt as weird as if I was a boy! I want to cuddle him, and hold his hand, and kiss his lips... wait what!? K-k-kiss!?

Midoriya blushed, "are you okay Midoriya?" Todoroki looked over at the boy, they held eye contact, "yes I'm alright," he responded after a few seconds. Todoroki put his hand on top of Midoriya's.

"T-todoroki?" The taller leaned in, both now looking at each others lips. Midoriya parted his lips and started to lean in too, centimeters apart he closed his eyes and waited, "Hey Icy Hot! Open up!"

Todoroki blushed deep red as he left Midoriya on the bed, they never finished the kiss. Both boys were bright red, Midoriya felt the overwhelming need to cry. Why did I want to kiss him so bad, why do I still? Would I feel like this if I was a boy? What am I thinking. I am a boy, but is Todoroki attracted to me as a boy?

"Hello Bakugou," Bakugou pushed his way into Todoroki's room and froze when he say a flustered Midoriya on his bed. "What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugou looked pissed, "we are watching a movie." Todoroki shut the door and walked into his room. "What did you need?" Bakugou grunted, "I was wondering if you had a small dish towel. Shitty Hair needs it and he wouldn't leave me alone till I came and asked." Todoroki nodded and went for one in his closet.

Bakugou sat on the edge of the bed, in front of Midoriya. Midoriya crawled over and sat next to Bakugou. "Hi Kacchan!" He said with a bright smile right next to his face. "Hi Nerd," Bakugou grunted and looked away. "Are you okay?" Midoriya put his head on Bakugou's shoulder, he hasn't been so explosive lately. I hope he is okay.

"Yeah I'm fine," he didn't shrug Midoriya off like the boy expected, so Midoriya nuzzled into Bakugou's neck. He missed the closeness they used to have, when Todoroki turned around, he frowned before handing Bakugou the towel, "here you go."

Bakugou stood up and took the towel, with a grunt he said, "thanks," and left. Todoroki and Midoriya sat on the bed, this time a little awkwardly as they finished the movie.

Midoriya got up to leave, Todoroki stood up too. As Midoriya was walking to the door Todoroki grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into a hug. Midoriya didn't hug back at first, he was shocked, but he eventually gave in and nuzzled him head into the tallers chest. They stood like that for a long time, they were comfortable and happy.

Midoriya's stomach growled, he laughed at himself as Todoroki smiled, "I think you might be hungry." Midoriya squeezed him a little harder, "yeah I think so." Todoroki squeezed him back, "you should go eat." Midoriya frowned, "I know." They hugged for a few more seconds before Todoroki let go, "okay," Midoriya said sadly as he left the room. They waved to each other before Todoroki shut the door.

He is such a good hugger. I wish we could have hugged a little longer. Midoriya smiled and blushed at the thought of the male, when a certain blonde flashed threw his mind. He cant believe he sat on his lap like he did yesterday. No wonder Kacchan is acting differently! I probably embarrassed him and made him uncomfortable! I need to go apologize!

Midoriya picked up the pace and sprinted to Bakugou's dorm. He knocked a few times, "Hey Kacchan, I want to apologize for yesterday." The blonde opened the door, "why?" Midoriya looked down, "I shouldnt have sat on your lap like that. I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable." Bakugou frowned, "get in here Nerd."

Confused Midoriya went inside and sat on the bed. Bakugou sat next to him and after a few seconds Bakugou asked a question, "...what is your relationship with Icy Hot?" He looked uncomfortable again, confusing Midoriya more. "I um, we are just friends." Bakugou smiled a little bit, "then I can do this?"

He grabbed Midoriya's face and moves in close, he pushed the boy down onto the bed, laying on top of him. "W-w-w-what are you d-doing K-Kacchan!?" Bakugou sighed and got up, "Nothing, get out." "What?" Midoriya climbed over to the blonde, "what's wrong Kacchan? What was that?" Bakugou looked away, "Get. Out, ...please...," he whispered the last part. Midoriya stood up, but before he left he rubbed Bakugou's hand with his own.

Once in the hallway his stomach growled, oh yeah, I was going to eat. Man. I hope Kacchan is okay. I wonder why he pushed me down... like... that... oh my god. Midoriya blushed, realizing Bakugou was in too of his body, ugha why do I wish Kacchan kissed me?!

He walked to the kitchen slowly and decided to ask someone to get him something. Kirishima and Mina were in the kitchen, he leaned over the counter. "Can you guys make me a snack please?" They nodded. "Thank you."