Shopping

"We are going to go to the bathroom, we will meet you outside the Underwear store." The girls nodded as Todoroki and Bakugou went to the bathroom.

As they walked in they went into the stall farthest from the door. "Why does it feel like we are doing something bad?" Bakugou half whispered, Todoroki smiled, "I dont know but it's kind of exciting." Todoroki held out his arms, Bakugou nodded and wrapped his around around the tallers waist.

Both their hearts raced and they stayed hugging for awhile. Todoroki wrapped his arms around Bakugou's shoulders tighter as Bakugou squeezed his waist. They both sighed happily, then blushed when they realized what they did, but they didn't pull away.

Bakugou shifted and pulled away, they looked at each other for a second before Bakugou wrapped his arms around Todoroki's neck. "Thank you," he whispered in Todoroki's ear, before he pulled away Todoroki wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist and put his face in the crook in his neck.

"Your heart is racing Icy Hot," Todoroki laughed, "so is yours." Bakugou also smiled, "let go back so they dont get suspicious." Todoroki nodded, but neither of them let go.

They laughed and Bakugou let go after a few seconds. Now feeling cold, Todoroki shivered slightly.

They walked in silence to the store they guessed the girls went into. They sat across from the entrance on the couches and played on their phones in silence.

Meanwhile inside the store, Uraraka and Momo were forcing some lingerie on Midoriya, even some lingerie a boy can wear. Mina and Jiro were looking for some more for Midoriya to try on and Tsu was apologizing to the employees for their routines.

After some arguing and peer pressure, Midoriya got a black silk dress that was sleeveless, and ruffled at the top. The silk stopped right in the middle of his thighs. They also got him to get a red pair of bottoms that could be used for when he was a boy, and a bra to match. He also got some normal underwear and bras as well.

Leaving the store, he had two bags already. Bakugou and Todoroki got up, both a little surprised at the amount of clothes he already had. "Where to next?" The girls, except Midoriya, all looked at each other, then Midoriya, and pointed at a store that seemed to sell clothes that were mainly black.

The inside of the store was blaring grunge music and the walls were black and red. The clothes in there were... interesting, there was a section in the back that had... normal... looking clothes.

Midoriya's eyes lit up and then he felt overwhelmed. The girls basically shoved a million outfits on him but he wasn't complaining. Bakugou and Todoroki were a little annoyed, whenever they looked around, someone was staring at the girls so they would have to move so they couldnt see them anymore.

+++++

It was about two hour later, Midoriya had all types of clothes, make up, hair things Bakugou and Todoroki didn't quite understand, perfumes and now they were in front of a tattoo place on the outside of the mall.

"Uh Mina, what are we doing?" Todoroki asked as they stood in front of the place. "Midoriya is going to get his ears and nose pierced!" Midoriya backed up until he was against Todoroki's chest, "What?! Why!" Mina grabbed his hands, "They will look so good on you!" Midoriya thought about it for a second, but before he could say anything Bakugou grabbed his hand.

"Come on Nerd, I'll get my ears pierced too." Todoroki put his hand on his shoulder, "I will too." Midoriya nodded and smiled, all the girls squealed a little as the boys blushed.

A half an hour later they came out of the place, all had their ears pierced and Midoriya had his nose pierced as well. "Minaaaaa, the nose piercing hurt so bad!"

(Idk if it does hurt. Ik getting the first ear piercing doesnt.)

Mina smiled, "but it looks so cute!"

They all walked to the food court. Midoriya had probably 6 bags of stuff and he was struggling to carry them all so Todoroki and Bakugou each took three bags. "O-oh thank you guys!" Midoriya smiled brightly and put his hands behind him. Bakugou and Todoroki both blushed a little bit.

They both had the same thought, this has been a great day.

Once in the food court, Tsu and Uraraka agreed to sit at a table while everyone went to get food. They saved the table, and watched Midoriya's bags along with the other little stuff a few of the girls got.

Midoriya and Bakugou went to the same place for food. "You are getting spicy food Nerd?" Bakugou smirked, Midoriya nodded, "Yep! I want to be brave today!" His fists were by his chest as he looked up at the menu. Bakugou pointed at the left side of the menu, "it goes from kind of spicy to deadly spicy," he moved his finger from the left to the right side of the menu.

Midoriya's eyes sparkled, "what are you getting Kacchan?" "I'm getting the Tear Baby Supreme," he pointed to the menu. "K-Kacchan! That's the spiciest thing on there!" He nodded, "clears my sinuses everytime." Midoriya giggled, "Kacchan you ate being so silly. I missed hanging out like this," he looked down a mumbled the last part. Bakugou breathed in sharply, "...you can come to my dorm later and we can play video games, that is if you want to."

Without hesitation Midoriya responded, "yes! I want to very much!" Bakugou blushed and put his hand on his face, "good." They stood there like that until the person behind the counter yelled "next!"

Around 20 minutes later, everyone was back at the table with the different foods. Midoriya took a bite of his and his mouth caught fire. "Kacchan! It's to hot!" He basically screamed and he fanned his tongue, "here! Drink this!" He shoved his drink at Midoriya.

The boy chugged the milk happily, he then rested his head on Bakugou's shoulder. "How do you eat this stuff! This is way to spicy, and it was on the lesser side!"

Uraraka was sitting across from them and she smiled mischievously, "say Todoroki, can you share with Midoriya? I dont think he can eat his." She winked at him and he understood what she was doing. "Yes, Midoriya, try this," he held up his chopsticks with some noodles on it, Midoriya ate off his chopsticks without a second thought.

His eyes sparkled, "wow! That's so good, where did you get it? Can I have another bite?" Todoroki nodded, Midoriya was sitting between Bakugou and Todoroki. Uraraka was across from Midoriya, Mina then Tsu on the outside with Momo on the other side of Uraraka and Jiro next to Todoroki.

"Here you go," they shared chopsticks the whole meal, Midoriya knew what they were doing, but he didn't complain. They almost kissed, he wants to kiss.

Shut up stupid brain! Enjoy this while you can.

Bakugou was getting jealous so he put his hand on Midoriya's under the table. They intertwined their fingers as Midoriya blushed.

What am I doing!? This is crazy, but I'm so happy. Isnt this wrong though?