Morning

Midoriya woke up energized. Today he was going to the mall with his girls to get clothes for his feminine body and he couldn't be more excited. They were going to meet in the common room at 10 and it was currently 9.

Midoriya got up and stretched then hopped into the shower to feel refreshed.

You are probably wondering what it is like for Midoriya to have a girl body when he has been a boy for so long. He hasn't down pervy stuff to himself, he looked at himself and was amazed at how he didn't feel anything pervy. It just felt like him. The night he turned into a girl Uraraka gave him a very detailed talk about everything with the girl body, he was uncomfortable but very grateful she did that for him.

When he got out of the shower he 'fixed' his hair and got dressed. He put on Todoroki's sweatshirt he never gave back and a pair of shorts Momo made for him. Luckily his shoe size was still the same so he wore his red shoes.

He grabbed his back pack with some essentials and headed down stairs to get some breakfast. Once he got down stairs Todoroki and Bakugou were talking in the kitchen. Wait, talking!? As in they are being friendly!?

"Good morning guys!" Midoriya smiled as he walked to the refrigerator, "morning Nerd." "Good morning Midoriya," Todoroki blushed seeing him in his sweatshirt but he chose now to say anything. "What are you guys having for breakfast?" "Bakugou is making us some French Toast." Midoriya felt a pang in heart. "He is?"

Midoriya walked over to them as they were by the over, "I'll make some for you too Deku. Icy Hot guilt tripped me into it." Midoriya clapped before hugging Bakugou's back, "Yay! Thank you Kacchan!" He pulled away and jumped up onto the counter, hehe! I just got away with hugging Kacchan!

Todoroki leaned between Midoriya's legs as they watched Bakugou work. Midoriya looked at Todoroki's hair and couldnt resist the urge to play with it. He grabbed the tallers hair gentle and started to put it in a ponytail, he didnt have any rubber bands though.

"What are you doing Midoriya?" Todoroki leaned back and looked at the male, Midoriya let go of his hair and looked at his face from above, he grabbed his face and stared into his eyes. "Todoroki you have little freckles under your eyes, I never noticed before. They are so light!" Todoroki blushed, "y-eah most people dont notice them."

"Lemme see," Todoroki looked at Bakugou as he made his usually mad face, he then grunted, "hmph, you sure do." He turned away to add to the plate of French Toast. "Hey Todoroki, you too Kacchan. I've never told you but I love your eyes, they are so pretty."

Bakugou tensed up before giving him a plate, "eat." Midoriya took it happily and ate, they all stood their eating.

Uraraka was the first to come down, Denki right behind her as they both walked into the kitchen. "Mmm it smells good in here, you guys made French Toast!?" Uraraka slumped over, "And you didn't make enid for everyone?"

Midoriya giggled, "Kacchan made it for us." Denki and Uraraka looked surprised, "really?" "Yep! Do you guys want to try some?" They both nodded happily. Midoriya took some on his fork and fed it to Uraraka, then Denki, then himself. Todoroki and Bakugou looked annoyed, "that isnt sanitary Midoriya." Midoriya looked confused, "I trust that they brushed their teeth this morning silly." Todoroki didn't say anything else.

After they had finished eating they all sat on the couch together, Todoroki and Bakugou were on both of Midoriya's sides as they waiting for the rest of the girls to come down. "Are you guys going to the mall with us?" Uraraka asked the three boys. Denki shock his head, "I'm hanging out with Kirishima today." Todoroki and Bakugou kinda shrugged.

"I dont have anything else to do," Bakugou spoke in an annoyed tone, "me neither," Todoroki added as Momo and Jiro walked into the room.

"Good morning!" Uraraka turned around and looked at them and waved, "Tsu, Mina, and Hagakure arent down here yet?" Uraraka shook her head, "Hagakure said her mom wants her to come home today so she cant come." Momo frowned, "that's to bad."

Tsu came into the living room and exchanged a greeting, "Are Bakugou, Todoroki and Denki coming with us?" Momo asked Uraraka, "dont talk like we arent here Ponytail!" Momo kind of rolled her eyes and waited for Uraraka to answer. "Denki has plans but Todoroki and Bakugou are coming."

Mina came running down the stairs yelling as she did, "Hi guys!!! Are you ready to party!" All the girls, including Midoriya, got up and ran to her. Todoroki and Bakugou got up too. "Oi," everyone looked at him, "let's go."

As they started to leave, Todoroki and Bakugou ended up in the back while the girls were talking. "How did we end up coming?" Todoroki smiled, Bakugou smiled as well, "I have a feeling it is something to do with Midoriya." Bakugou looked at Todoroki, "you have a crush on him dont you?" Todoroki blushed and nodded slowly, "dont you?" Bakugou grunted and looked down, "I don't know..."

"I think you do," Todoroki elbowed him slightly. "I dont know, sometimes I just want a hug." He muffled the last part, hoping Todoroki wouldnt hear. "When we get there, let's go into the bathroom and I'll give you a hug." Bakugou blushed, "you dont have to do that." Todoroki touched Bakugou's hand with his fingers, "I know."

"Todoroki! Kacchan! Keep up, we are almost there." Midoriya yelled back as he was walking with Mina and Uraraka. The two jogged to catch up, not realizing they were so far back. Mina whispered to Midoriya, "Todoroki is a total snack, right?" Uraraka looking at Mina, and she whispered the same thing in front of Midoriya. "Totally, Bakugou is too." Mina nodded in agreement, then they looked at Midoriya. "I think they like you, they weren't coming till they knew you were and I invited Bakugou yesterday."

Midoriya blushed, "w-w-what!? N-no way!" He threw his hands up in front of his face. The girls giggled, "Riiiiiight, definitely not."

They turned a corner and the mall was to the right. "Alright who's ready to get their shop on!" Mina yelled as she threw her fist in the air. All the girls cheered as they started to giggle and run to the mall. Todoroki and Bakugou walk, following them from a distance. "They are so lively, I will never understand why girls like to shop." Bakugou grunted, "me either. Maybe we will do something fun."

Both the boys smiled to themselves, "you seem calmer today." Bakugou tensed and got a little mad, then relaxed and shrugged, "I've just been kinda tired lately is all." Todoroki looked at him worried before opening the door for the male so that they were all together in the entrance of the mall again.

"Let's go underwear shopping first!" Midoriya blushed, "O-oh I can do that b-by myself."

"Nonsense! Let's go!"