Quirk

"She meant its another one of my quirks is all Todoroki," Midoriya said with a worried smile. Todoroki shrugged, "oh okay..."

After he looked back at Recovery Girl for her to continue, Midoriya and Bakugou exchanged a 'that was a close one' look.

"I've never seen anything like this before. Your parents quirks have nothing to do with this one and your quirk doesnt seen to give you any benefit whatsoever." As she concluded, she handed Bakugou the information that she got on it.

"Since it's my quirk, I can change back right?" She nodded, "I don't know how it works though, you are one of the rare cases where you have that bone in your toe and the fact that you developed it so late in life. What caused you to change?"

Midoriya sat up on the bed and released Todoroki's hand, "well, we were training and one of Todoroki's ice walls hit me pretty hard in the jaw and then I felt a weird sensation throughout my body and my head started to throb."

"Okay," she said after she paused to think, "Come over here, I'm going to need you to undress so I can see if there is any damage to your body."

Midoriya got up and went behind a curtain with Recovery Girl, now the sun was shining threw the window perfectly on the curtain causing the silhouette on Midoriya and his body to be seen perfectly.

Bakugou and Todoroki watched as he took off his shirt, then bra and watched as his boobs dropped a little, they watched him slide his shorts down, then his underwear.

Remember what I said about the shoulder touching being flirtatious enough? Bakugou was basically in the same boat, he'd tell you hes kissed a girl, or girls, before but in reality he hasn't even hugged anyone after elementary school started. Both boys blushed and looked at each other before looking away even more embarrassed.

"Dont be so tense Midoriya, I know this is a peculiar situation but I am a woman too." "I am not a woman!"

Bakugou and Todoroki smiled, then made eye contact, and laughed. Midoriya's voice squeaked as he protested what the nurse said. After a few more minutes Recovery Girl started to talk to Midoriya again.

"You can put this robe on instead of changing into your clothes, itll be easier if I need you to stand in a cat scan." Midoriya nodded, "let me kick the boys out so you can relax in that." "N-no it's okay, we are all boys."

Recovery Girl looked up at him before sighing, "okay go sit back down."

When Midoriya moved the curtain to sit down, he almost regretted his decision to let them stay. They were staring at him intensely. The robe was about half way down his thighs and the top was loose fitting so he showed off his chest more then he wanted too. His messy hair was now even worse but it complimented his feminine face.

Bakugou decided to tease the boy, "you can sit on my lap Deku, I bet it's more comfortable than the bed." Midoriya smiled and decided to use this new body to his advantage, "wow! Thank you Kacchan." He sat down on his lap facing him, to Bakugou's surprise.

Midoriya moved up on his lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, "ah this is nice, a lot more comfortable than that silly old bed." Bakugou tensed, "y-you arent wearing any underwear are you?" Midoriya looked Bakugou in the eyes innocently, "No? Is that a problem?"

Bakugou gulped and looked down, then away as Midoriya's cleavage was right in his face and against his chest.

"Kacchan~ hug me back I'm cold~," he whined, just then Recovery Girl came in. "Nope, Midoriya get up. You two, get out." Midoriya shot up instantly, "I'm so sorry, they are my friends! I was just messing around!" She shook her head, "out!" She pointed at the door for the two to leave, which they did.

Midoriya sat on the edge of the bed and sighed, "you are lucky I dont call your mother and tell you what you were doing with your feminine body." Midoriya nodded sadly, "now I figured out how your quirk works." He perked up right away, "you have to concentrate. Think, 'I want to be a boy, I miss my male body, please make me a boy again,' things like that, over time the changing process will be as quick as this, she snapped her fingers.

"It is like any other quirk, you have to train with it and learn to use it properly." She gave him a look saying, 'dont use it to seduce boys like you just did'. "The downside is that this body acts like a female body, so you have to get used to it. You might be stuck like this for a few days so I suggest telling your mother and getting clothes and talking to your female friends cause I highly doubt you want me to talk about period-."

Midoriya jumped up, "alright thank you! I'm going to get changed and go back to class." Recovery Girl laughed a little a nodded before going back to her office.

Midoriya threw on his clothes and left the room, once the door closed behind him he shivered a little at the cold feeling of the school hallway.

"Do you want my sweatshirt Midoriya?" Todoroki and Bakugou were waiting for the smaller in the hallway. "Y-yes please," Midoriya blushed, "it's in the changing room, let's go get changed."

They all walked to the changing room in silence, wait... how am I supposed to change in front of them!? Shouldnt I go into the girls changing room? No... I'm a boy. This will be fine.

Todoroki and Bakugou opened the door and walked in without a problem were Midoriya did reluctantly.

Once instead he relaxed a bit then went to the spot between the two to change into his uniform.

He slid off his shorts and pulled his pants up, they were a little tight but they would work for now. Then he hesitated when he went to take off his shirt. He blushed as he did so and started to put on his shirt. The top buttons wouldn't button up, "ugha come on."

Both boys noticeably turned to him as they watched him struggle to contain his boobs. They both watched him change but this time they walked over to him. "Damn Nerd. If they don't hit, dont force them. Put Icy Hots sweatshirt over them and have Ponytail make you a female uniform. What are those, Double D's?"

Bakugou smirked, he was joking but both boys did want to know. "Uh um, I think they are F. The next biggest after Double D's." Midoriya looked at Bakugou with puppy dog eyes as he had his hands placed on his own chest.

Bakugou cleared his throat and looked to the side, blushing, "tsk. Hurry up! I'm not going to wait around for you extras any longer."

Todoroki got his sweatshirt out of his locker and placed it on Midoriya's shoulders, his hands lingered on his shoulders a little to long, causing Midoriya to blush. Bakugou glared at them though, so Midoriya threw on the sweatshirt and they went back to class.