Getting Ready

Once inside his dorm, Midoriya started to jump up and down with excitement.

"Eeeeeeeeee, my first big date! This calls for some girls time!" He pulled out his phone and started to text the girls groupchat he was added into.

Izuzu: Girls! Come to my dorm if you arent busy, I'm going on a date.~

Mom(o): Oooo I'm otw

Tsutsu: I cant :/, studying :(

Uraaa: I'm coming!!!

Hag: Cant, studying with Tsu, and change my name!

Miiinaaa: Definitely coming!

Jirooo: I'll be there too

Izuzu: kk and Hagakure- the name stays ;) <3

Hag: ugha <3 meanies

Miiinaaa: We love you Hagakure

Hag: mhmmmm

Midoriya giggles and put his phone away, he waited for the girls patiently as he cleaned up a bit.

After a few minutes Momo arrived first. "Hey Midoriya! I think everyone is getting a snack in the common room. They told me to come up and help decide what dress you should wear." Midoriya blushed, "d-dress? I-I dont think a dress is necessary," Momo waved her hand at the boy, "or course its neccessary! It's your first date!"

Just then Uraraka, Mina, and Jiro walked in. "Speaking of, who si this date with? I dont think you wouldve called all of us in here if it was with a girl," Uraraka wrapped her arm around Midoriya's shoulders. "Or maybe it's a girl from a different class," Jiro added as she put the tray of snacks down.

"Oooo Midoriya who is it!? I need to know!" Mina took Midoriya's hands into her own, "w-well it's with a boy, two b-boys." All the girls stopped and looked at him surprised. "Really?" Midoriya nodded, "that's sweet!" Jiro cheered first, she was always the most accepting.

None of the girls said anything bad about it, they acted like it was normal as they ate the snacks.

"Should we paint your nails?" "Before that we have to decide what he is going to wear." Uraraka added to Mina's question, "what do you want to wear Midoriya?" All the girls looked at Midoriya after Jiro's question.

"Well, I was thinking a cute shirt and a pair of skinny jeans," Midoriya looked at Momo, knowing she wanted him to wear a dress. "Alright that sounds good," Jiro nodded, "will you try a dress though?" Momo asked, "yes I'll try one on."

They all got up and started to do there own things to get Midoriya ready. Uraraka was getting the make up together, Jiro and Momo were picking out clothes, and Mina was getting together hair products.

"Midoriya do you want dark or light clothes?" Thinking for a second, "maybe a dark shirt and light jeans, I'll get the jeans!" Midoriya got up on his bed and walked over to his dresser, looking threw the few pairs of jeans he had, he decided on a light washed out pair.

Jiro grabbed a tight tube top with a fishnet over shirt, that was all black. "This would look really cute together Midoriya!" Midoriya got up and took the clothes.

When he started to take off his shirt, he realized he didn't have a bra on. "Uh- I don't have a bra on," the girls giggled. "Its fine, we've seen them before. We share a bathhouse together." Still, Midoriya turned around when he took off his shirt. "Will someone throw me a bra?" "Here," Uraraka threw Deku a black bra.

After he changed, he stood in front of the girls and did a little spin. "Teda." The girls all thought for a second, "those jeans bring out your ass really well," Mina commented as she asked him to spin again, "I agree, the shirt might be cold though." Uraraka added as Momo nodded.

"Alright, keep the pants, scrap the shirt and we will try a dress in a second," Midoriya nodded and placed the shirt next to himself on the bed.

"How about this one?" Momo held up a white shirt that had red edged sleeves and the word 'shirt' in red across the chest. "Nah, I want a darker shirt." She nodded, "how about this?" Jiro feld up a blue button up, Midoriya shook his head, "My jeans are blue." Momo pulled out a yellow dress, it was v-cut, short sleeve, and thigh high.

"I love that dress! I want to try on another shirt first thought." Jiro pulled out a gray, long sleeve shirt that had a skull and red flowers on the back. "Ooooo, you are presenting two different aesthetics to me right now and honesty I'm feeling the shirt so let me try on the dress."

Once Midoriya changed into the dress, he felt over dressed but still allowed the girls to give opinions.

"You feel over dressed, dont you Midoriya?" Momo asked, "yeah," Midoriya started to fidget with his fingers. "Alright, let's try the shirt." Midoriya smiled and once he changed he felt a lot better. "Yep! That's it!" Mina cheered and high fived Jiro.

"Now nails? Makeup? Or hair?" Uraraka asked, "we are cutting it pretty close so, can you paint my nails black and Mina can you do my hair while she is doing my nails?"

They both agreed. Uraraka sat on Midoriya's desk chair, while Mina sat behind Midoriya's on his bed.

About 15 minutes later, Midoriya started to get anxious. "Momo? What time is it?" "About 4:40," Midoriya flinched, "Can you start my make up!? They are supposed to be here at 5!"

Momo nodded, "the nail polish is almost dry," Uraraka spoke as she started to blow on the clear coat. Mina had been spraying Midoriya's hair and was curling the pieces with her finger with Momo started to be a natural makeup look on Midoriya. "Hey Jiro?" "What's up?" "What jewel do you think I should wear?" Jiro smiled, Midoriya couldn't see it though, Momo was doing eyeliner on him.

"How about this gold necklace?" The necklace was extra long, so he could wrap it around his neck and then have it lay on his neck. The charm was a semi colon. "Oh! And these gold rings," she held out three rings, one wrapped around his finger like a snake, one was weaved, and one was a sold strap of gold.

"Yes! Those are all beautiful!" Mina got up, "there! I made your curls a little tamer, and the hair spray doesnt make your hair crunchy!" Midoriya smiled, "your nails are dry!" Momo put some nude lipstick on Midoriya's lips then backed up so Jiro could put his jewelry on.

"Alright! Look in the mirror," Jiro closed his closet door so he could see himself in the mirror. "Oh wow! You guys! I look amazing! Thank you so much!" All the girls smiled, "alright! We are leaving, have fun on your date."

All the girls left, I'm surprised they didnt want to know who the two guys were. Oh well. They will probably ask me later.

Midoriya looked himself up and down in his mirror a few times before grabbing his red shoes and red jacket.

They should be here any second, I'm so excited! I wonder what we are going to do, maybe dinner? Or a movie? Or maybe a walk in the park... eeeeeeh I cant wait any longer!!!