chapter 1

"Wake up we're going to be late" I knock on her bedroom door louder. This happens every day I'm ready to go to school I go to her place and she's still asleep. What else am I suppose to expect from her.

It's our first day of high school I was so excited that we where going together, I moved closer to the school so now I only walk there, it's also because now we only live a block away from each other. Summer was fun we went to the coolest places and just chilled at my place or hers, it's the first year of high school and I really need good grades it won't help that I'm going to be late on the first day.

"Wake up"!!! I barge into her room and to no surprise I see her there sleeping in her bed. I grab her out of her bed and shove her in the bathroom. "I don't want to be late on the first day of school, Lizzy" school starts at 8:30 and its 8:00 now we only have 30 minutes.

"Okay, okay I'm going to hurry up calm down Tessa" she said with annoyance in her voice, we quickly hurry up and eat at her place and hurry out the door. None of us can drive yet since we're just freshman's and only 14, we can walk anyways we lived pretty close.

We finally made it to school and I was so glad we weren't late. I knew high school wasn't going to be so cruel our friends were all going too and I wonder if some of us were in the same class. The bell rang and we were off to our classes with our new schedules, we said our goodbyes.

I was walking around in the hall ways and I felt a bit lost but I eventually found my class. My first period class was science, I loved science mostly cause I guess I was naturally good at it. I was shocked when I saw that one of my guy friends were in that class.
"Tessa? U take science too, cool come sit" he said with a bit of excitement for the new school year. I came over and sat next to him. I guess we knew each other for a long time but we never really talked, u could say he was a nice looking guy. "Hey, I'm glad I get to take this class with someone I know"I said with a small smile. Hunter was a smart guy I could use some help in science too.

It's not that we hadn't talked in the past it's just we didn't have the best history there was always a tension between us it got to the point where I just pushed him out of my life. I'm hoping we could start over, but the past will always be there to haunt me.

The school day past by pretty quickly we had lunch and had our classes. Liz and I walked back to my place. It was only the first day of school so we didn't have homework so we watched Netflix. A couple of hours passed by and we got bored we ordered pizza and then just started texting friends on our phones. It was nine and we said our goodbyes and I went straight to bed. Today wasn't so bad the only thing I could think now is what happened a couple of years ago with me and Hunter.

#wattys2016