Chapter 10

Hey guys sorry about this but if you have already read chapter nine before I published the rest of it you guys should go back and read the last three pages :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was August now and so far my summer has been so boring, I've just been staying at home watching Netflix. I went shopping with Lizzy a couple of times but we do that all the time, honestly I just miss Hunter.

I shut my laptop put some sweat pants and a T-shirt on and started walking out the door, I didn't know where I was going but I didn't stop myself. Then I stopped I looked up from my phone placed it into a pocket and then I realized I was at the park, I sighed and sat onto a swing.

"Tessa?" I hear a male voice call me from behind where I was sitting, I flinched thinking someone was watching me. I sit up slowly and hear steps getting closer from behind me, then I turn around and the man's chest ends up in my face, I looked up, I was Hunter. And suddenly my very boring summer turned not so boring.

My heart started to race, fast and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out I tried harder "Hunter" my voice came out pitchy and quite. "It, it's nice to see you" he said showing no emotion on his face. I was scared that after we talked Hunter had changed, this wasn't the way I remembered him "what happened to you?" I asked kind of rudely and it sounded like I was pissed off to my own ears, but I got no answer. I sighed "I got to go Hunter, see you around I guess" I said sadly.

I turn around "Wait, Tessie don't go" Hunter says with a hint of guiltiness in his voice mean while grabbing a hold of my arm so that I wouldn't just walk away right there "Why there's no point" I asked facing my back to him while yanking my arm out of his hands grip. I sighed and started to walk away. "No!" I hear him shout to me from behind grabbing my hand and turning me around to face him but being the clumsy person I was I tripped over my one foot landed I front of him but way to close. My face was only inches away from his and if any one of us moved just a bit closer then our lips would be sealed, and the weird part was that, that was the only thing I can think of when I'm too close to him. "I, I miss you" he said whispering and staring straight into my eyes, that's when I began to burn up. "I miss you too" I reply whispering back to him, staring into his chocolate brown eyes giving him a smile. He smiled back and leaned in.

Soon enough his lips were on mine, his hands went to my hips and mines went into his hair automatically, and I started to kiss him back. We pulled apart and stayed close looking into each other's eyes breathing heavily and I'm pretty sure I had the weirdest smile on my face but I didn't care. I just wanted his lips against mine, his hands at my waist, and to feel loved especially by him. "Tessie?" He asked me while chuckling nervously with my hands in his. That's when I realized that I had just zoned out, I felt so embarrassed I looked straight down at the floor and hummed to answer yes. He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up to face him and look him straight in the eye, then he leaned in and kissed me again, it was a long sweet kiss not like the first one that was passionate and felt like we needed it so bad that without it we wouldn't be able to survive. He pulled out of it to breathe and I took a couple breaths too, then I gave him a quick peck. Stood back and just looked into his eyes and smiled, I'm pretty sure that today was the happiest day of my life...Until

"Hunter are you done" a low voice called out to Hunter from far back. Immediately my mood went back to grumpy knowing that we weren't alone the whole time and I think Hunter saw the look on my face because then he asked what was wrong. "So you brought a friend?" I asked rudely regretting it immediately. "Ya, I need to talk to you about it, I am so sorry, during the summer I got into some trouble and those people sent guys to follow me around until I get things fixed, that's why I came here" he answered back to me I was immediately worried but then felt like none of this meant anything to him. "What's wrong, can I help in any way? What did you want to tell me?" I asked all at once way to quickly. He sighed and I got even more worried and I felt like something horrible was going to happen. "Tessa, I care about you so much and because I do, I need you to stay out of it and I need to stay away from you because I don't want anything bad to happen to you and these people are dangerous." He said way to fast for me to process or I just heard it all I just don't want to believe any of it but I think he's telling the truth. "So this just started and now it's over?" I said referring 'this' to whatever me and Hunter had for each other. "Tessa, I am so sorry I have to go but this, you and I, we will never be apart no mater what's going on around us." He says more sure now of what's going on and I'm convinced of what he says. He gives me one last long kiss and this one gets even deeper with a sense of protection coming from him and for me it was more of a, I think we'll never be this close to each other again kiss. He ran off and I felt like I was abandoned I sat onto the swing all alone this time and thought about something he had said.

'We will never be apart no mater what's going on around us' I remembered someone saying that to me once, it was my mom she said that to me when I was just 4 years old. She said the exact same thing right before leaving me and I've never seen her since, and now there's no one left to see and Kathy's mom our mom is gone and I never got to meet her to bond with her, but Kathy she has bonded with her she has stayed with her for her whole life and she's gone for her too, now that I have Hunter I don't want to lose him.