Late for class? (Don't show up!)

*Hyueri's POV*

Ahh the Suns in my eyes! I bury my head into my pillow so I can fall back asleep. Wait...why is my pillow moving!? I open my eyes to see the jerk stretching and yawning. "Good morn-I mean get off!" He says pushing me away. WTF is wrong with this kid! He's so nice then mean what the hell!

"Whatever!" I say I then get up and see its 5 AM geezus! It's still reallyyyy early! I walk around sleepily looking for a spare room until I hear a groan. I peek inside the room it came from and I see Kyungsoo sit up in his bed and yawn. "Lee? Is that you?"

"Oh! Uhm yes!" I say startled. "It's so early!" He says rubbing his eyes.

"well I'll be leaving." I say hoping to not have anymore awkward moments.

"Waitttt~" he says well more like whines. "what now?" I say impatiently.

"come sleep with me." He said sleepily.

"WHAT?!" I whisper yell.

"You did it with Taehyung!" He whines I'm about to walk away when he shots out of his bed grabs, my hand and pulls me down. He wraps his arms around me. "Now that's more like it." He says closing his eyes to sleep again I try to get out of his grip but he is to strong.

hmm he's acting WEIRD!

When I open my eyes again it's 8:00am OMO! SCHOOL! I shake Kyungsoo so he will wake up he sees me and blushes deep red "Le-Lee! What are you doing in my bed!" He says surprised.

"You're the one who forced me to sleep with you!" I yell flicking his head.

"Ouch~ that hurts!" He says pouting.

"Whatever! We have school! We are going to be late!" I screech he quickly gets up runs to his closet and pulls out his uniform he starts to take off his shorts when I scream, covering my eyes . I run out of the room in the hallway to see the jerk half-naked with a towel wrapped around his waist, brushing his teeth.

"Ahhh!" I say running out of the dorm.

What the heck! They are so disrespectful! Changing in front of a girl! How dare they!

As I walk in my grumpy thoughts I bump into someone. "O-oh mian!" I say not looking up.

"Lee Hyueri right?" Says the person I ran into.

"Yes?" I say looking up to see the face of Luhan. Or at least I think it was luhan anyways.

"Why arnt you dressed? And why are you wearing shorts and a tee-shirt! It's very cold out! You'll get sick!" He says with exaggerated hand gestures...hehe he's kinda cute. But who is he to tell me what to do! "And don't you have class?" He asks.

"OMO! Class I forgot!" I say thumping myself in the head.

"You best be going to your dorm to get changed if you don't wanna be late" Crap CRap CRAp CRAP! MY UNIFORM IS AT KYUNGSOOS DORMMMM!!

"Well I don't have my uniform actually it's a pretty funny story." I say awkwardly laughing he eyes me but says.

"Come with me I'll go buy you a new one." He said.

"Oh uh no need! I'm sick anyways I'll get a new one soon." I say running off he probably thinks I'm a weird. Great job Hyueri!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Sorrrryyyyyy it's been soooooo long!! Like 394727286 million years since I updated! Well I had spring break then had finals!! Ugh I finally have a break but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might update some tomorrow...