I will get my clothes back!

*Hyueri POV*

When I woke up it was the next day. Wow I must have been very tired, well probably just stressed too. I checked my phone and I went on Instagram

ooooooooooo! G-dragon posted a picture! Wow his is one hotttieeeee!!!! Ok Hyueri, stop fangirling so much! xD

I got up and went to brush my hair. When I walked in the bathroom I saw those clothes I was wearing. Oh no! So that means that it wasn't a dream! And also that means Kyungsoo has my school uniform! That means I'll have to go get it.

Ugh there goes my plan to avoid him!

I brushed my hair and put the clothes in a sack. I then got dressed in some leggings and a big fluffy sweater. Because it was cold I put on my favorite cat scarf and cat ears hat. It was also raining again! So I made sure to grab an umbrella.

Wait my umbrella broke, I don't have one! AISH WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Kyungsoo's dorm is about a 15-20 minute walk from mine. If I don't want to get soaked I better run! I opened my door. Well it's raining, wait no scratch that it's raining cats and dogs! Wow can this get any worse. Well I'll probably get sick now. I sighed.

I sprint out into the rain, I ran and ran and when I finally got there I was completely soaked and sneezing. I knocked, more like pounded on the door actually. When someone finally opened the door it was Kyungsoo. I glared at him. "Lee Hyueri!-" I cut him off. "I'm just here, to get my uniform and return this." I said while I threw him the clothes I then started sneezing and shivering. Kyungsoo then pulled me in his dorm.

"wha-" I furrowed my eyebrows, started to get annoyed.

"Your going to get sick! Why didn't you bring an umbrella!" He said, practically shouting at me.

"I don't have one!"

"Well nevermind that now. You better take a shower if you don't want to get sick!" He said, slightly pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Ok then give me my uniform and I'll get to my dorm faster to take one!" I said stopping him.

"No no! I mean here! I'll cook a soup! You need to warm up, you're freezing!" I pushed him away and started to go put my shoes.

Then the jerk came down the stairs. "Kyungsoo what's with all the...oh it's her, What is she doing here?" He said, obviously not wanting me here.

"She came to get her clothes back but she's turning sick." Kyungsoo then got me a towel and shoved me in the bathroom. "Take one Lee! You already have a fever probably from yesterday when you ran out!"

I grumbled but then sneezed. "alright I'll take one! Now get out!" He then quickly got out and shut the door.

What am I going to wear for clothes? I guess I'll have to put on my soaked ones.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- I'm backkkkkk lol hope you like the chapie sorry it's short