Uniform

So I decided I would let him pay. I mean he wanted too! And well I don't have that kind of money. After he got me the uniform I walked to my dorm. I entered to see Sehun and Luhan cuddled up and asleep on my couch awh. I walked to my room and shut the door. No peeping toms allowed. As I was trying on my new uniform a piece of paper fell out. Hmm what's this? I picked it up to see a number, a phone number.

There below it was 'Lets hang out some Time :) ~Seokjin' hmm sure. my uniform fits good and I changed into my normal clothes. I walked out into my living room. The two were still cuddled I took out my phone and took pictures. Hehehehe. I was feeling a lot better, so I should be able to go to class tomorrow. A few hours passed and the two were still sound sleep. Geez how long does one need to sleep a day! I woke them up and shooed them to their own dorms. They looked surprised at how they were sleeping and pushed each other away. They ran out the door fast too. Aish those crazy kids. I cooked some ramen and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and brushed my hair. I then put on my new uniform. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to see Kyungsoo and V? "Where did you get a new uniform?" Kyungsoo asked me obviously surprised, V just rolled his eyes.

"None of your business." I said walking past them. I saw him place something at my door and run to catch up with me. V just walked behind mumbling. Probably foul words.

Why does V hates me so much anyways?

Mehh..Nevermind.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok so I updated after so long I'm so sorry😔😔😔😔😔😔 I feel like I'm the worst author in the world. I'll try to update everyweek now. I know I've probably said that before but I'm a busy person so sorry.