Sick days aren't so bad

*Hyueri's POV*

After we finished the food Sehun proposed we watched a movie. I instantly agreed being the movie freak I am. We all went into my living room area and sat on the couch, Sehun tried to cuddle with me but I pushed him away. He pouted and did his killer aegyo. It was hard, but I still had a firm no. And to mess with Sehun I said "Luhan oppa come sit with me." He laughed and played along. After a big debate on what movie to watch we decided on spirited away. (A/N MY FAV MOVIE FYI) of course the two boys wanted to watch some action film, but I love cartoons what can I say? We started to watch spirited away when I realized I didn't have my uniform yet.

"OMO!" I say jumping up. Both the boys are startled by my sudden choice of actions.

"My uniform!" I say putting on clothes And running to the student council office because that's where they have an extra uniform. I made it to the building, I smoothed down my wild hair and walked inside.

Woah this place is so big!

I was walking around trying to find where they sold uniforms when a boy came up to me...hmmm he looks familiar? "Hello! Lee hyeuri! Anything I can help you with?" Whatttt he knows my name!?

"Uh- I need a new uniform? How much do they cost?" I said taking out my coin purse.

His face changed to a worried expression. "No no I'll pay for it." He says.

"No! No! It's my uniform, I have to pay it". I say back.

Does this kid pity me or something! Wait who even is this kid?

"They cost 224469 won..." He said slowly. My mouth gaped! Why so expensive wahhhhh! "Yeah I can just buy it for you no big deal." He said itching the back of his neck.

"Is it really okay for you to pay it for me?" I said and he nod. Oh Gosh Hyueri! Why are you like this?

He then suddenly sticks out his hand "Oh I'm Seokjin by the way, but just call me Jin." Oh wait I remember now! He's one of the jerks friends! How is he so nice!?

"Uh well you already know my name..."I said laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah...It's nice to meet you Hyeuri" Then, he gave me his very best smile.

-
-
-
-
-
-
_
-
-
-
-
I'm soooooooo sorrrryyyy OMG IM the worst author in the entire universeeee aghh please forgive meeee!