Date with Jin?

*Hyueri's POV*

I continued to walk along towards class and I'm getting very annoyed by Kyungsoo. When I finally made it I sat in my seat. I took out my supplies and looked up to see Jin? "Ah hello Jin." I said with a slight bow.

"Hey Hyueri! I was wondering if maybe...you want to go to the arcade later on?" He blushed and scratched his neck.

I smiled at him "Sure, why not!" He smiled brightly before saying

"Ok, I'll talk to you later then..." And walked to his seat. Kyungsoo was about to talk to me when teacher suddenly walked inside the room and said for us to be quiet and take to take out our books. I silently thanked her.

Throughout the class I was very bored and was annoyed at Kyungsoo because he's trying to get my attention. After class I hurriedly packed my stuff hoping Kyungsoo would leave me alone...he didn't. Then Luhan and Sehun came to my rescue.

"Yah! Hyung she obviously doesn't like you!" Sehun said sassily, earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

Luhan laughed at their childish behavior. "Come on Lee, lets go get something to eat." Luhan said grabbing my wrist. I gladly accepted his offer. When we were out of hearing distance Sehun started complaining about how Kyungsoo was 'stealing' his girl.

"Yah! I'm not yours!" I said laughing.

"Nope she's mine!" Luhan said cheekily.

"I'm not yours, either!" I said, Putting my tongue out at Luhan. Sehun laughed at that while Luhan pouted.

Finally we made it to the little cafe. We all sat down and the waitress came to get our order. She ignored me and was all over Sehun and Luhan. Ugh! she was really getting on my nerves. Sehun brushed her off and put an arm around me. "Hey can't you see I have a girl!" He said. The girl glared at me...She's rude. She still continued to ignore me.

Finally I had enough and when she brought my drink. I accidentally spilled it on her. "Oh no!" I said with a fake apologetic tone. "I'm so sorry miss!" She glared at me and ran off.

"Oohhh Hyueri...that was solid!" Sehun shouted proudly at me. Luhan was laughing about to turn red. While I was thinking about how I do that.

I think I'm satisfied.