dipshit

Luke meandered through the hallways of his once highschool, aimlessly wandering around the once busy corridors, thinking to himself.
"if only lauryn would've let me fuck one last time.. I wouldn't have shot up the school." he muttered to himself, shuffling across the bloody floors. He dropped his dad's big boy gun on the floor in shock as another car pulled into the school's lot. Sprinting through the empty halls, leaping over his ex-classmate's bloody corpses and running for cover. No one could know it was him behind this. No one. Even though the security cameras had recorded everything, which luke was clearly obvious to. Eventually, he found a hidden stairwell, underneath the school commons. A door opened, and footsteps approached the top of the stairs. Someone had seen him running. The clicking of combat boots on the floor above him drove his heart nearly through his chest as he sat panting on the floor. Luke heard the door at the top of the steps unlatch and click open, his vision began to blur and his heart pounded even faster than before. When he came to, he saw a man in a police uniform crouched over him, with deep concern in his eyes. Once Luke's face untwisted itself and was no longer a contorted mess of teeth, blood, and terror, he looked up at the man before him.
"oh. Tony. it's you." Luke sighed.
"it is. and I see you've gotten yourself into some trouble, young man." Luke looked at the officer unamusedly.
"no shit, Sherlock." he huffed.
"can I ask why you just massacred over 2000 students?" Tony queried.
"this goth girl wouldn't let me fuck her one last time, man." Luke teared up as he said this, his balls shriveling up in sadness.
"understandable. why don't we get you cleaned up, and I'll take you to my place." Tony extended his hand in a gesture of kindness to the shriveled ball boy.
"than