shit and piss

jamison jumped back into his bed, unable to shake the image of that cute boy, so helpless and alone. easy to take control of. easy to manipulate. his tiny man clit began to throb at just the thought of all the mental damage he could do to this man. He sat in his bed, questioning why he couldn't shake the thought of this man, but eventually ignored it, and went to bed.

The next morning, jamison arose from his bed and peered out his window, trying to get a peek into Tony's house, to see if the boy from the night before was still there. Sure enough, jamison could see just around a corner, a now clean, sandy haired boy eating breakfast at the table with officer Tony.

"How are the pancakes?" Tony asked, hurriedly gulping down his OJ.
"good." Luke mumbled, stuffing his high ass face with the warm food in front of him.
"how are you already high off your ass at 9 in the morning?" Tony questioned in disbelief.
"I was so hurt by that girl that I have no choice anymore, man." Luke sighed, pressing more pancakes into his already full mouth. Luke and Tony continued eating their breakfast in silence. Unbeknownst to them, the labia haired man was watching Luke stuff his fish shaped face with ungodly amounts of pancakes. Jamison wasn't sure what about this boy made him feel this way, but he knew that he couldn't just run away from it. This felt right.

Jamison waited for Tony to leave for work, and eagerly shuffled to Tony's door, knocking lightly three times. No answer. He knocked again, harder this time. Still no answer. He could hear the faint sound of some vaguely racist music playing through the walls. Jamison, being impatient, picked up small pebbles and began to throw them at the window that Luke was sitting in.

Luke heard a clicking and clacking sound on the side of the house, but was too high to give a single fuck about it. Eventually, he got annoyed by this and turned his head to look out the window. His heart fluttered at the sight of the pink haired think standing below, throwing tiny rocks at his window. Luke violently wrenched open the window.

"open the door!" jamison shouted, desperate for even a chance to talk to this mysterious young man. Luke cautiously opened the door, his cheeks dusted with pink at the sight of the man before him.

"hey." jamison smiled, leaning against the doorframe in a pitiful attempt to be smooth.

"h-hey." Luke stuttered, shocked that this boy was giving him a shred of attention.

"can I come in?" jamison asked, eyeing the boy up and down, assessing how much mental damage he could cause.

"uh, sure." Luke said, not really giving a fuck since he was too high to process the interaction happening before his beady eyes. Jamison happily crept into Tony's house, surveying the surroundings carefully.

"what's your name?" Luke turned to look at jamison with a crooked smile, food from breakfast still lodged stubbornly between his teeth.

"J-jamison. W-whats yours?" The pink haired boy replied, a pit in his stomach beginning to form at the thoughts of what he could do to Luke.

"Luke." the sandy blond said shakily as his heart began to beat irregularly.