nipple man

(going back in time before they killed themselves)

2:46 am, Luke and Jamison are sitting in jamison's apartment, watching porn for the plot.

"that guy has a really big cock." jamison said.

"yeah, imagine." Luke said, his eyes full of wonder. Jamison receded into the back of the couch and wrapped himself in a fuzzy blanket.

"what's wrong bubbas?" Luke questioned, his face once again becoming a contorted mess of worry, pain, fish pussy, and suicidal ideation.

"o-owo- i-its nothing. really." jamison cutesy awooed.

"talk to daddy about it, kitten." Luke cooed, brushing a piece of jamisons pussy colored hair out of his face.

"o-owo?" jamison squeaked, burying his pink cheeks in his monster energy blanket.

"Jesus fucking christ jamison could you please act like an adult." Luke changed very quickly, snapping at the smol boi in front of him. jamison began to suck Luke's cock, since this is what Luke told all his partners sex was the only thing that would make him feel better when he was upset.

"Thanks." Luke said as he came in jamisons mouth.

"what's wrong?" jamison asked, noticing the shit eating look on Luke's face.

"Everyone thinks I'm the fucking bad guy." Luke huffed, clearly trying to feed his massive victim complex. Jamisons expression saddened. He didn't know what to do because he had never tried to help anyone before, unless it would benefit him in some way. but this had no benefit. he wasn't sure what to do.

"I dont think y-youre a bad g-guy L-lukey-chan." jamison uwued ccutesy.

Luke promptly shit himself.