ballz cunt

Luke shit himself violently and explosively in jamisons lap. bursting into tears as he received a text from his ex.

"I got an abortion. I decided that I'm too young and not stable enough to have a child." it read.

"she killed my son!! Luke exclaimed shitting himself even more. Jamison feebly attempted to comfort Luke, though, not knowing how, he just started crying too.

The two boys crying, entangled within eachothers twisted mess of limbs sat there for an hour, crying over god knows what.
Luke texted the sexy hot punk girl that he shot up a school for.

"im fucking done. I just figured out my ex killed my son." he typed, breathing heavily in jamisons arms. the sexy hot punk girl, very done with his bullshit responded.

"so you mean she had an abortion. that's not murder. it's literally a parasite by definition." they replied.

"but it was my son! I was gonna be a fucking dad!" Luke texted. creaming over the amount of attention he was getting from this unbelievably sexy person. The sexy punk was done with his bullshit and completely owned the cracker.
"whatever. I'm not in the mood to argue." Luke sighed sadly as he put his phone down.  He turned to jamison, looking for some sort of comfort. Jamison, being a dickhead prick, simply said,

"Bubbas. You're making me feel like the bad guy." Jamison cooed. Luke began ugly crying. His face turning into a mix between a pile of rotten dog shit and a dumpster fire.

"I didn't even do anything!" Luke exclaimed, pissing as he did so.

"I know." jamison whispered in a sultry voice. his micropenis hardening at the sight of the boy in emotional agony. Luke immediately stopped crying. He looked at Jamison through lowered eyelids.

"Are you a horny kitten?" Luke asked, his chode ripping through his pink lacy panties.

"o-owo is that a bulgey wulgey?" jamison asked, kissing Luke's tear stained cheeks.

"yes kitten." Luke whispered. slipping his tongue into jamisons nose, licking at his delicious snot. "you're my little bad guy aren't you bubbas?"

"y-yes." jamison moaned, tilting his head back. Luke began kissing down jamisons neck, leaving love bites and hickies on his collar bones. Jamison released the most blood curdling, bone shaking hentai girl moan.

"that's my good kitten." Luke whispered into jamisons ear, slightly slipping his tongue inside. "mmm so waxy for me bubbas." Luke moaned, tasting jamisons sour ear wax.

"oh my god, fuck me already!" jamison begged, grabbing at Luke's man bra.

"beg harder for me kitten." Luke groaned.

"please, please, bubbas." jamison choked out between moans.

"are you ready?" Luke whispered into jamisons neck, flipping him over onto the couch.

"oh my god yes daddy!" jamison exclaimed, ripping off his tightly whities, exposing his shit covered bussy. Luke slipped his rock hard chode into jamisons loose asshole.

then they fucked until they passed out and Luke got super fucking high which jamison yelled at him for.