cunt ballz

Luke sighed in disbelief. even after stalking her and showing up at their house, the sexy punk girl from his former highschool still wanted nothing to do with him. That wouldn't stop him tho. He would do anything for a shred of attention from them. In a last ditch effort, he tried something he had never done before, in his life, apologizing. He shivered at the thought. But if there was even a chance he would get forgiveness he had to try. he sent a text;

"You fucking happy? To see me in a state of mind where I have literally no self esteem anymore, no fucking clue what I want to do in life, and I’m signing my life away to the fucking military."

to his surprise, the sexy punk girl answered with this:  "why would I be happy? stop trying to guilt trip me."

he decided to ghost her for a couple of days. maybe they would miss him.

a few days later, he decided to try again. he texted the sexy punk girl.

"im fucking done. I just figured out my ex killed our son." he came so hard as he pressed send, the sheer idea of guilt tripping people was enough to make him cream his pink lacy panties. the sexy punk girl was surprised to say the least. he had never mentioned anything about having a son. then she put two and two together. he meant his ex had an abortion. Luke continued in a poor attempt to guilt trip this unbelievably sexy punk hot women awooga awooga girl into loving him again. The girl laughed at his attempt. simply debunking his argument by using her sexy hot absolutely penis hardening debate skills to own the libs. he left the conversation alone after being brutally pwned. He retreated into jamisons arms. sobbing like a baby.

"o-owo? what's wrong lukey pookie?" jamison questioned.

"the sexy hot punk girl with nice thighs just brutally owned me!" he choked out between sobs.

"oh no bubbas I'm so sorry." jamison held Luke and tried to comfort him.

Jamison creamed his tighty-whities at the sight of Luke being so mentally torn to shreds. he loved seeing people mentally unravel before his eyes. though, it was always better if he was the one making it happen.

Luke and jamison both nutted so hard that they shat and threw up everywhere on the carpet.