man nipple

Jamison stepped closer to Luke in return, just a few inches between the two.

"do you feel that way too?" Luke asked, blushing deeply as the distance between the two shitfaced boys closed.

"yeah." jamison replied in a shaky voice, touching his bony ass pinky finger to Luke's sausage fingered hand.

"this feels right." Luke sighed as he pushed his forehead against jamison's, lightly pushing his tongue inside the boys nose. Jamison moaned in sheer pleasure. his man clit throbbed desperately at the sensation.

Luke pulled his tongue out of jamisons nose, dragging the boogers down his lips and onto his ghostly white neck. jamisons knees began to buckle.

"I want you." jamison whined, pushing his crotch against Luke's. Jamison felt Luke's fat chode harden against his man clit. Luke grunted, biting softly into jamisons herpes covered neck.

"I want you too bubbas." Luke growled into jamisons ear, lightly finger his other ear as he did so. "Do you want to?" He asked in a raspy voice, slightly coughing up a light bit of phlegm due to years of underage cigarette smoking.

"yes. oh my god yes." jamison moaned, fiddling with Luke's belt buckle, though he was unable to undo it due to his inability to be good at sex whatsoever.

Luke took jamisons pants off, as he did so a terrible smell filled the room. it smelled like a pissed on fished that got blended into a garbage fire and then incinerated, eaten, and shit out into a new York sewer pipe. Luke moaned at the stench, his chode only growing harder at the crusty musk being emitted from jamisons tiny penis.

"oh yeah baby. you're so smelly for daddy." Luke growled, lightly tracing his fingers over jamisons puckering asshole. Jamison moaned in response.

Luke slipped a finger into jamisons shit caked asshole and jamison immediately came everywhere. cum, slightly tinted pink by blood, and the consistency of wet cement  exploded all over Tony's clean home. Luke couldn't stop himself, and bent jamison over the table he had eaten at earlier. Jamison let out loud hentai girl moans as Luke penetrated his asshole with his 5inch wide chode. Luke groaned in sheer pleasure as he fucked jamisons acne and hair covered ass.

"oh my god bubbas! you made me feel like such a bad guy!" jamison screamed.

"yeah? you're such a bad guy for me. you're my little bad guy." Luke said, smacking jamisons hairy, shitty ass.

"mm daddy you look so good with those tattoos." jamison responded. his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt himself diarrhea on Luke's chode.

Luke and jamison nutted at the same time and collapsed into a pile of shit and cum. Luke then proceeded to do vape tricks and smoke weed while jamison got pregnant and yelled at Luke for smoking. Years down the line jamison gave birth to the ugliest baby that had ever been born and then Luke killed himself because jamison didn't wanna fuck him. jamison then also killed himself because he was sad he couldn't cause more mental and emotional damage to people. Jamisons child went on be a professional dark web hit man and killed Nicki minaj.