Addictive lips

_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*
          /         ・゜+.
しーJ            °+ *'¨)
            .· ''¨) addictive lips¸.·*¨)
        (¸.·' (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)

Smut warning

Being back with Atsumu made your everyday life surprisingly easier, most days You don't even have to get up from bed because he's already the one taking care of the kids, cooking dinner, and all that stuff a parent does.

Also, arriving early to work was starting to get easier, although you would sometimes arrive late because of you and Atsumu getting handsy with each other.

It was already 7 in the morning and you were dressed up in a sweater with some jeans, hair pulled up in a ponytail, and some light makeup on your face.

But the jeans and your shirt were soon pulled off for a quickie in the bedroom.

Yes, a quickie.

Atsumu had you bent over the bed, he held onto your ponytail, pulling you up to see yourself in the mirror getting fucked.

A low moan escaped your lips as you felt him hit your g spot over and over. You clenched your eyes shut so another moan wouldn't slip from you because you wouldn't want the twins to hear.

"Atsumu- you're going t-to fast!" You whisper yelled at him.

"Hm? You said yesterday you liked this speed." He responded with a smirk on his face.

"Y-yeah but it's hard to not moan!" You yelled out and immediately covered your mouth.

"You're gonna get us caught with that loud pretty mouth of yours, Y/n." He Flipped you over so you now faced him. He smirked and pulled you into a wet kiss, his tongue swirled around with yours.

You rested your arms around his muscular shoulders, bringing his chest closer to your naked one, and deepened the kiss you shared with him.

He pulled out from the kiss and stared into your eyes, it was like a trance in the stars when you looked at him.

"Atsumu.."

"Yes, darling?"

Before he knew it you flipped him over and straddled him. You moaned as you felt him slide into you more.

"Holy shit," he groaned and ran his hands up your thighs to meet with your ass and squeezed the flesh plump.

You snapped your thighs against him, making the room fill up with the sounds of your skins colliding with each other. Your hands rested on his chest as you bounced up and down riding his full length.

"F-fuck!" you moaned out again and slowly brought your hand up to his neck and grabbed it, not aggressively, but to hold on and keep your balance while you fucked him.

Atsumu surprisingly liked this, he loved the way you looked on top of him when you rode him, especially when you had your hand on his neck. As you continued to ride him your legs grew weak, he noticed and slowly sat up and helped you rock against his hips.

You then wrapped both your legs around his hips, him doing the same, and moved back and forth adding passion to the way you both made love to each other and felt each other.

He pulled you in for another wet kiss. This time when you kissed him your cheeks flushed up, and your nose bumped his little one every time he would move his head.