13

I was in my literature class, as Aizawa went over the lecture. My eyes stayed on his face as he talked. Wow he was hot. He had his hair tied back today, exposing his face. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I bit my lip as he talked. God, even his voice is hot.

I felt someone nudge my arm, "You got some drool on your lip", Shoto whispered, "Oh shut up", I rolled my eyes. "Got the hots for our teacher, don't you?", he said quietly into my neck. "Someone's jealous", my eyes stayed on Aizawa.

Shoto scoffed, "Please, I don't get jealous", I looked to him, a smirk on my lips. "That's what people say when they get jealous", "Shut up", he narrowed his eyes. "I'm trying to enjoy the view here, some quiet would be nice", he laughed through his nose, "You're pathetic".

I looked to him, "Coming from you? Mister I'm too cool for school and I have daddy issues so it makes me edgy", he clenched his jaw at my words.

"What did you just say to me?", he raised his tone slightly, "You heard me", I raised one brow. "You better watch your mouth", he got closer to me, "Or what?", I glared at him.

"Or I'll-", "Take it outside Sage and Shoto, I wont deal with this in my class, I'm too tired", Aizawa interrupted us. I looked to him with wide eyes, "I'm sorry sir I didn't-", he cut me off, "Outside now", he pointed to the door.

I exhaled deeply and Shoto followed me out the classroom. "See what you did jackass!", I shoved Shoto as the door shut.

"What I did? You started it", he glared down at me. "I did not! You just had to be all jealous I was admiring our hot ass teacher!", I snapped back, he scoffed, "Jealous? Are you out of your mind? I couldn't care less".

I laughed sarcastically, "You can talk all you want, it's all over your face", I raised one brow. "Fuck you", he spat as he leaned closer, "In your dreams".

He laughed, "I know you want my hands all over your body", he leaned closer. I scoffed and turned my head to the side, "Are you that narcissistic?", I started, my eyes met his, "You just think every girl you set your eyes on will fall madly in love with you", our faces were inches apart. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's the not the case here pretty boy".

"So, you do think I'm pretty", he raised one brow. "God you really are full of yourself", I looked him up and down. "I'm done here", I walked off, "Sage!", he yelled causing me to stop. "See you tonight", I looked back at him, he smirked, "We'll see", I said before I walked off.

I walked inside my loft and threw myself on my bed. I decided to take a nap before the party, I set an alarm and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up my alarm blaring. I quickly snoozed it and stumbled off my bed. I hopped in the shower, letting the hot water fall on my body.
God I fucking loved showers. I shaved my legs and arms, the curse of having jet black hair.

I noticed I didn't have a towel in my bathroom. Fuck. I quickly hopped out of my shower. I opened my bathroom door to my room and walked in.

My eyes widened when I saw Katsuki laying on my bed, his eyes met my bare figure instantly. "CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU PERV!", I yelled as I quickly covered myself with a blanket. He laughed, "You weren't lying, you do have tits".

I glared at him, "Out of my room, NOW!", I pointed to my door. He sighed heavily and left my room.

I wrapped a towel around my body and opened my door, "You going to give me a heads up when you decide to show up", I tilted my head to the side, "You gave me a key", he said defensively. "So? You cant just come here unannounced!", I said, my eyes wide.

"Relax, I didn't see anything", he smirked, his eyes went up and down my body as I held the towel, he winked as he walked past me. I shook my head and followed him into my room. "What even are you supposed to be?", I said with a laugh.