CHAPTER 2: TIMES UP/GOKU ARRIVES TO THE RESCUE

Piccolo pov
Piccolo thoughts: damn it the hour is almost up and Goku's still not here yet. Pretty soon we'll have no choice but to fight that saiyan and there's no telling if we'll survive or not.

Y/n pov
Me, father, and nappa are standing around waiting for this 'goku' person to show up, but I've had enough time to figure out that they must have meant kakarot and have already informed father and nappa about it. But it won't matter cause the hour is up and I can tell nappa is ready to get back into the action.

3rd pov
With the hour over and everyone knowing it nappa grows an evil smile on his face as he turns to the remaining z fighters.

Nappa: time is up runts and kakarot isn't here so I guess I'll just have to kill you magots and collect those dragon balls.

Piccolo: damn it guess we have no choice now but to fight krillin be on your guard cause we're in for the fight of our lives.

Krillin: oh man I can't believe we have to fight this guy. Where's Goku he should've been here by now.

Nappa: doesn't matter runt he's not here and that means I can go back to having my fun killing you weaklings.

With piccolo and krillin in their fighting stances they get ready for battle that's heading their way.

Timeskip because the fight really isn't that interesting

After fighting and actually standing their ground against nappa and doing some damage against nappa, y/n and Vegeta were actually impressed by what these earthlings could do but knew if either of them we're in the fight the humans wouldn't stand a chance but we're impressed none the less. Nappa on the other hand was getting VERY angry very fast and decided he was going to try and kill Gohan who was peaking behind some rocks to try and lower their guards, Nappa fires a huge beam at Gohan with them intent to kill him.

Gohan pov
Gohan thoughts: that beam is coming straight towards me and I'm to terrified to move. Where are you dad?

3rd pov
Almost as of time slowed down Gohan braced himself knowing he can't dodge the beam until he saw someone in front of him with their arms and legs wide to shield the boy from the blast, and that very person was piccolo. As the beam hits piccolo dead on he's yells in agony as he feels the blast consume him as he's shielding the young boy behind him determined to protect Gohan at all costs.

Piccolo pov
As I felt the blast die down I immediately feel myself getting weaker by the second. I turn to Gohan to see if he's okay and thankfully he was, I give very faint chuckle that no one but myself could hear as I fall on my back unable to stand due to the pain. As I close my eyes in pain I hear footsteps running towards me. I weakly open my eyes to see Gohan on his knees and in near tears I give him a weak smile and say to him.

(Damn this scene got me in the feels. Can we get an f in the chat for my boi piccolo.)

Gohan pov
I watched as piccolo closed his eyes after saying his final words to me, I felt tears run down my face as I scream out in sadness for the loss of my best friend. I hear footsteps coming towards and I look to see nappa, I grit my teeth in rage as I charge up a masenko with every ounce of power I could spare and aimed at him as I screamed in anger.

Gohan:MASENKO!!!!!!!!
The beam went straight for nappa who didn't have time to block or dodge as it hits him creating a massive explosion on contact. There was a giant smoke cloud and couldn't see nappa or anyone past it. As the smoke clears I look on in shock as nappa stands there breathing a little heavily with a bunch of scratch marks on him, I look down at the ground in sadness as I failed to try and avenge my friend.