Chandra loots Maurya's convoy

Baba slaps Chandra, MA tries to stop him, baba says I want to get alcohol tell me where you hide the money and starts hitting him. Chandra says I will repay every single hit of your. Baba gets angry and leaves. Chandra says ma this money is yours don't you dare to give him, why don't you leave this man? Ma says he is changed, but I still love him, love gives strength. Chandra says love is weakness. Ma says I love you too. Chandra says if you are staying with him for me I will leave this place and since love is behind everything I hate love and love will never make your son weak.

Chandra Nandini love BGM plays....

(Chandra Nandini love bgm)

Nandini plays. She goes to jail even after soldiers ask her not to go. Nandini goes to Moora and asks is there any place here where I can hide? Moora says this is jail and not good for kids. Nandini says I know, I am Magadh's princess, Nandini and my father will find me, so, I quickly need to hide. Moora remembers cursing Nand. Nandini asks who tied you here? Moora says an evil man.

Padmanand sentences soldiers death who allowed Nandini in, Padmanand sees Nandini and asks what are you doing here? Nandini says to Moora see you didn't let me hide and my father found me. Pitamaharaj who tied her here? You are King, right? Then free her. Padmanand says I will but now go and have some food. Moora says won't you tell your daughter who tied me? Padmanand says shut up or else.... Moora says yes kill me and let your daughter know too how evil her father is and now my son will come and he surely will take revenge of all my and his father's pain and shows Chandragupta's name inscribed on stone and says see Nand my son will punish you.

Padmanand says Nandini she is a witch and so punished and leaves with Nandini. Moora says my son will take revenge Nand, he will come for his mother. Avantika waiting for Nand on their wedding anniversary and says I know you must be with Moora. Padmanand walks in. Avantika says see, look, I decorated whole room for you but you didn't come, see all these I made for you. 14 years before we got married, I thought we will leave as husband and wife but you cheated on me for Moora and I wish even I had also rejected you as Moora.  Padmanand says I will kill you. Avantika says no you want, because Nandini can't leave without me and I know this is the reason you kept me alive for your loving daughter and you will never get Moora. Padmanand gets angry pushes her and leaves.

In Magadh announcement is made that today is the last day to pay taxes for Nandini's birthday and if anyone doesn't he will be killed. Chandra and his friends see Nand's son talk about defeating neighboring land, Chandra from Senapati slowly steals sword and attacks on them and says meet me the brave warrior. Me and my friends are just 5 but..... Chandra is asked why did you steal our fruits? Chandra says I won these fruits, this is my land too and this road I made by us so we deserve fruits and I stole swords because we bet in our friends. Chandra is praised for his bravery and given gold coins. Chandra returns it and says you threw it and I don't accept such things. Chandragupta's self-respect is praised and is given Rajnandini coin specially made for her birthday and given to important people, have it. Chandra accepts it. Magadh's soldiers leave.

Bharat Ma- Chandragupta never knew that ahead in future he was to be inscribed on coins and I was in danger from foreign attacks and Padmanand was amongst the reasons behind it.

Foreigner plans attack to invade Bharat and says this land is of glory and gold but the whole land is fighting against themselves and we will take advantage of this and no one can ever stop us now.

Acharya is informed about the foreign attacks, Acharya says I will fight these people. Acharya stumbles with a man and says your death is near you and the reason is alcohol,  he says gurudev save me. Acharya says here, have this medicine and then addresses his disciples knowledge is important and now I am leaving for Magadh and leaves.

Chandra walks with his disciples walk to Magadh to save Bharat ma. Chandra gives his ma the coin, ma says Chandra I love you the most and not these coins. Chandra says these love is your weakness and baba takes advantage of it and now I will go to Patliputra and earn a lot of money.

Chandra walks to baba and says give me this coins, I will take this and go to Patliputra and earn lot of money for you. Baba says ok and gives him bag and says if you cheat me I will kill your mom. Chanakya decides to go to Patliputra to save Bharat ma.

Bharat Ma – Chandra and Chanakya didn't knew they were going to Patliputra for big fight ahead for my glory.

Nandini is unable to sleep due to moon light and says I don't like this Chandra (moon) it doesn't allow me to sleep.
Again Chandra Nandini BGM starts to play

(Chandra Nandini BGM)

And Chandra (moon) hides behind the clouds and Nandini gets happy and goes to sleep.

Pre cap : Chandra stops soldiers from hitting Moora, he and Moora sees Nandini going in a royal cart...