Chandragupta is sold to Chanakya

Chandra is hit by his baba for not getting more coins and says I have spent so much on this boy who will return me that money? Ma tries to stop him. Chanakya walks in and says I will pay you. I will buy your boy, and Chanakya pays all the money he has. Ma tries to stop him and says Chandra don't you love me your ma. Chandra says Ma I don't like this love, keep this money and baba won't hurt you anymore and says to baba dare you if you hurt my ma, I will kill you if you touch her. Acharya tell me, what can I do for you? Acharya says you have to do what you just says and that is to keep love away from you and your heart, away from your brain. And says from today I am your everything and your aim is Magadh's kingdom. Your body and my knowledge and we will change Magadh. Your heart should never over come your actions and Kautilya Niti taught to you by me will invent new Bharat.  Chanakya and Chandra will be one from today.

Amartya Rakshas teaching prince of Magadh archery and  Padmanand watching him act. Nandini aims the bull's eye. Padmanand gets very happy and says see Amartya my daughter will rule over Bharat, she is more intelligent than my sons and so you will teach her too. Amartya says sorry, my principle don't allow me to. Padmanand says I will kill you if you say no. Padmanand says for my Nandini I am her everything and so I will teach her and walks away with her.

Nandini takes Padmanand's blessings and says you are my guru now. Chanakya to Chandra, value knowledge before everything, even before love. Nandini says Pitamaharaj for me love is everything and with this love I will rule over Bharat.

Bharat Ma– Chandra and Nandini were unaware that soon their respective thoughts were going to unite.

Nandini defeats Padmanand, and so does Chandra defeats Chanakya. Chanakya says good aim but you should aim the heart and so attack and says now you have to walk on these lotus over water, go practice. Chandra starts practicing and says this is impossible. Chanakya throws stone and says see it drowned because this doesn't have speed and then throws a stone in speed and it dances over water and passes the bank. Chanakya says  be like this stone and till you master this you won't sleep, remember speed is very important and for a warrior speed matters a lot.

A grown-up Chandra sees Magadh soldiers torturing praja and steps in and fights them, while doing so he makes one weapon of all the soldiers jalvine and fights them. Chandra frees trapezoid people, they thank Chandra. Chandra hears footsteps approaching them and takes sword and keeps at the person's neck. Chanakya is informed about Chandra and his act. Chandra says I thought he is soldier but I stopped when I realize it is Malaiketu. Chanakya slaps Chandra and says why didn't you kill? And says you, I asked you to be Chandra but you went  after him like a coward and Chandra I asked you to save adivasis, you did save him but you Malaiketu tried to take credit and so he is punished today and he will get no food.

Chandra having food with other students. His mate who is prince says I won't leave you alone. Malaiketu receives a love letter from princess and says see I get letters but this Chnadra, when I go back whole army will be in my foot and Chandra will have no one.

Chandra's friends ask him don't you fall for women? Chandra says love, I hate this word and will never fall for it. Nandini hears her sister-in-law talking about her marriage and runs in anger away from castle. Soldiers and servants run behind her to stop her. Nandini runs and jumps into well. Padmanand is informed about Nandini jumping into well after hearing about marriage. Padmanand says shut up, how dare you say this about my daughter? She will never do such thing, I can't leave without her and sees her in front all wet. Nandini smiles. Padmanand hugs her and says why did you jump? Nandini says Pitamaharaj I jumped in water to save a lamb. Nandini shows tamarind and says I went to get you these. Padmanand gets very happy and says  this is my daughter she loves her father a lot.

Nandini says to her bhabhi I will never marry, I will stay with my father. Bhaabhi says never you have to marry. Nandini says to marry I have to love someone more than my father and  that's impossible. Chandra says if I ever marry that decision will be from brain not from heart. Nandini says marriage decision will be taken from my heart after all its love.

Pre cap: Nandini says to Padmanand, if you wish I will marry but on one condition, the man has to defeat Dharam bhaiya in sword fight.