chapter 3

Whenever you're in a difficult or tough phase in life, just smile at the situation because you're time of victory is coming

When Victoria reached her house, she saw that her husband was pacing around the living room looking very angry and pissed off. She was surprised that her husband came home earlier than usual. She hugged him and kissed him.

" Good evening babe". Aris did not reply or even kiss her back. He was fuming with anger, even a bucket of cold water can't quell the anger.

" Victoria, what did the doctor say"?
She looked down and started crying. she knew that her husband will beat her to pulp if she tell him the truth but she had to tell him.

"The doctor said that I have lesser chance of having my own child". She could feel anxiety attack surfacing but she knew she had to stay strong .

" I said it. You barren woman, what kind of curse did I lay on myself. I made a mistake by marrying you. You can't even give birth and I still kept you under my roof.  Oh! Love what have I done to deserve this kind of punishment." He laid curses on her while she fell on the floor and bursted into tears.

She ran out of the house and drove to the beach. She sat on the sand and was crying. When she realized that she was still crying, she wiped her tears and thought about her life. Maybe Aris was angry with the doctor that's why he said those hurtful words to her, maybe that she was not fit to be a mother, maybe that God doesn't want her to be a mother. She drew circles on the sand and was in deep thoughts.  Suddenly, a little girl with blonde hair,  ocean blue eyes and a beach outfit ran to her and tapped her. Victoria turned and looked at her, she smiled and wiped her tears

"And what is your name beautiful". The little girl giggled and gave her a red rose flower. " I'm Sofie, I saw you crying when I was playing . So I decided to give you this flower that my uncle bought for me. Whenever I cry, my mom will tell me  to stop crying, that God is in control. You know aunty, I may not know you but I want you to wipe your tears and promise me that you'll always smile no matter your situation. When your in a tough phase in your life don't worry, your time to rejoice is on the way. Bye aunty"

Sofie ran back to her mother and they left. Victoria looked up to the sky and shouted, " God, I know that you're a man of your word, I know that you'll never fail me. When life gives you a difficult time, you smile and the situation and be confident. Please help my marriage, help my life, fight my battles for me. I'm a shadow of myself, I'm no longer the Victoria I was, give me the grace to overcome this battle. Thank you because I know that you'll answer my prayers. She wiped her tears and left but she didn't know that someone was looking at her.

Pls read and comment. You can also share the book to ur friends

The picture is for Aris

Pls vote for me