chapter 4

" The worst feeling is not loving somebody who doesn't love you back. It is loving somebody who fell out of love with you"

Aris left after he said those hurtful words to Victoria. He knew that she would still forgive him because she's hopelessly in love with him. But he can't say the same for himself, it seems like each day he falls out of love with her. That she's just a toy that he can use and toss away.

"Babe, you need to stop worrying about that bitch". Khloe said to Aris.

" Stop talking about my wife like that".

" But I thought you said that you're in love with me"

" I love you, but she's still my wife. So have some respect for her".

"Well, she's not the one carrying your child. I am the one carrying your child".

Aris  looked at her at stormed out of the room to cool off.

Meanwhile, Victoria has been worried about her husband. He's not been home for the past three days. She thought that he's feeling guilty on what he said and he needs some space. She went to Amelia's house to see her. She knocked on the door and Amelia opened the door for her.

"What's up babe. You look like shit and there are bags under your eyes".

"I barely slept last night".

" What happened"?

Victoria narrated the story to Amelia but she was not surprised because she knew what Aris was capable of doing.

"I don't know why but after all the positive talks I still feel sad". Victoria sobbed

"You know babe, staying positive does not mean that you should stay happy all the time. It means that even in the hard days, just know that there are better days ahead". Don't worry God will see you through.

"Thank you Amelia. I don't know what I would have done without you. You're my best friend, sister, everything to me. I love you". Victoria said with a
Shaky breath and hugged her.

She fell asleep on Amelia's body but Amelia did not have the mind to wake her up. She stroke her hair while looking at her. She felt pity for Victoria because she has been through a lot but she's still fighting for her love. She remembered the first day she saw her during their highschool days, she was a nerd and did not have friends. She was funny, caring, attractive, lively and Aris was her highschool sweetheart. She knew that their relationship would not last because Aris has always been cunning. He cheated on her times without number but Victoria would never believe her. So she stopped telling her. She kept her head on the couch and went to make dinner for the both of them.

Victoria woke up after sleeping for Six hours. She didn't know the last time she has slept like that. She went to the kitchen and saw that Amelia has already prepared dinner and changed to her nightwear.

" I slept for long".

"Yeah. I didn't want to wake you so I decided to leave you"

"Let me go and freshen up. I'm coming".

"Okay".

Victoria to the room and took her bath. She wore one of her nightwear since she frequently came to stay with Amelia. So, some of her clothes are in Amelia's house. She walked to the kitchen and sat down.

" Let's say our prayers".

" Father, thank you for this wonderful meal here. I pray that you bless the food we eat in Jesus name, Amen."

They ate and Amelia was telling Victoria what happened in vampires diaries, since she missed it. They washed the dishes and decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

" Which movie are we watching". Victoria asked Amelia.

"Um... Let's watch power book season 2".

"Okay".

They watched the movie and on the 7th season, they fell asleep.

The picture is for James

Pls vote and comment for me.

Thanks