Little Love time~

This might have smut in it if you don't like, then please leave. (Btw Henry's top and he's a bit of a soft dom and is very seriouswith constent)

Henry's pov

It's been a few days since William started living here. Me and William have been getting along. I was in the living room when all of a sudden I hear weird noises coming from William's room. I got up and went to his room, I was going to knock but, I noticed that the door was opened a little bit. I peaked and saw that he was jerking off, it was starting to turn me on... I mean he's just so hot. I went into his room he didn't seem to have notice.

William's pov

I was jerking off when all off a suddenly I hear a noise, I look up to see Henry, I blushed and pulled the covers over me. He chuckled and said "someone's horny~" he smirked, "what are you d-doing h-here" I asked nervously. He slowly started to get on top of me, when he was on top of me, we both just stared at each other. A few minutes later he kissed me. I didn't notice but he was taking off the covers. Henry was still kissing me, I loved it! He broke the kiss, then he leaned into my neck and just stayed there, I ran my fingers through his hair. He started to kiss my neck whIle he was doing that he was taking my clothes off.

Henry's pov

As I was taking Wills clothes off I felt a bit guilty, I mean what's Charlie going to say when I find her and tell her that I fucked her murder...

William's pov

All of a sudden I felt Henry shaking, "Henry are you ok?" I asked "y-ya just a b-bit scared" he said.
"We can just talk or cuddle, if you want" I said "No I want y-you" he said with a shaky voice. He then took his clothes off leaving him with only his boxers on. He kissed my neck leaving marks on my skin, he took his boxers off and he put his member in me. "AH~ m-mgh" I put my hands over my mouth, I blushed bright red. "Tell me when you want me to move alright?" He said, after  few minutes I nodded.

3rd person's pov

Henry trusted in and out of William gently, "Mmh~ f-faster Henry!" Henry went faster, "f-fuck a-ahh~...feels... so AHH~ g-good!" A few moments later Henry hit William's sweet spot, "AHH~ T-THATS...T-HE SPOT!~" Henry went as fast and deep as he could "AH~ M-MGH, F-FUCK H-henry I'm cl-o-se!" Henry stopped "He-nry I was s-so c-lose!" Henry started to kitten licked William's dick, A few seconds pasted and Henry started sucking it. William and Henry c-mmed at the same time. William was panting heavily he then got on top of Henry and cuddled him, then they fell asleep.

Forgive me for this cringe but it's my first time writing smut. Anyway I hope you enjoyed! Bye