You did what!?

Hi ya'll it's been awhile but the story is gonna start with some smut.. because why not
Contains: smut, BDSM (just a little), some cussing, and yelling

William's pov

I looked at Henry, then looked back to look at....

(flashback :) just so you guys know what's happening, still William's pov)

"oh fucking hell!~" i moaned as Henry was pounding into me, I slightly looked at him while he was pulling my hair "you like that right?~" Henry said while grunting, i responded by nodding slightly and light moans. He pulled my hair even more "darling use your words please~" "y-ya, I d-do!~" I said moaning, a few minutes later I was feeling the knot in my stomach, "He-Henry!~ i'm about to~ c-cum!~ ngh~" "ya hun I am too~" just then Micheal came into the room... (lol never gonna have a peaceful smut chapter)

Micheal's Pov

(this is just a few mins before Micheal came into their room) I was laying in bed when i had started getting a bit worried about Henry i mean living with his daughter's murder must be hard. "maybe i should go and check up on him, i'll bring him some leftover pie I have" I got up and grabbed the pie and headed outside towards my car, and drove to Henry's house

~when he got there~

when I got there I noticed the door was unlocked, so I let myself in when I got inside I heard noises (again my Micheal is innocent because why not) "Henry?" i got no response, I started heading towards the noise when It was being heard from the bedroom, so I naturally opened the door to find my fath- I mean William and Henry fucking.

William's Pov

Henry had gotten up and put a towel around his waist as Micheal started to leave "Nope!" "Micheal wait" "no!" "wait let me explain!" I had gotten changed and followed slowly behind Henry 

Henry's Pov

Micheal had stopped and turned around to look at me "what the hell Henry what is there to explain you literally fucked my so called father! AKA Charlie's/Charlotte's (use which ever name you prefer) murder!" there was a moment of silence as Micheal, after a moment i had realized that Mike had started blaming William for this "this is your fault you forced him to do this with you" "no i didn't!" this went on for what felt like hours, i could tell William was gonna start loosing his patience, William was known to have his patience but when he looses it, it can get real icky  "okay! both of you stop! " they both shut their mouths.

No ones Pov

after a little Henry got them to move into the dining room to then explain everything. Mike answered "so you choose to fuck each other" "yes Micheal I did, William even asked me if I wanted to do so" Micheal thought for a moment...

to be continued....

Hi ya'll i just wanted to say thank you very much for all the support on this book and I apologize for the lack of chapters (what I mean is for not posting any chapters). I also want you guys to choose who Micheal is overprotective of (Henry or William). If you want to know a bit about my AU to know who to choose let me know! I will make a chapter telling about my AU. anyways have a goodnight, evening, or good morning! Once again thank you for the support!