Explain..

Angst, swear words?? And metion of self harm, cause I love dramaaa

William's pov

As Henry went to go drain the bathtub I looked at myself and slowly got up and put some clothes on and started to sob quietly, I heard Henry shout "WILLIAM?" "y-yes*hic* s?" I Heard henry coming over to me (btw william was in the closet still) he gently opened the door and I went over to him he hugged me "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just need to,know why you did that" I stayed silent as I was still sobbing a bit

Henry's pov

It was quiet I noticed he stopped sobbing and he opened his mouth to say something but I could tell he couldn't find his words and stayed quiet. "Hey how about we come back to this later ya?" He nods "alright let's go eat something" we went to the kitchen and William sat down on a chair "what do you wanna eat?" "Umm.. maybe some waffles?" "Ok!" I made the waffles as we talked about random things and catched up on a few things.

A few hours later

(Still Henry's pov btw) it had been a few hours since well since the "incident" happened I went to go talk to william about it I found him on the bed just staring at the ceiling blankly "William? "

William's pov

"William?" I heard while I was in my own little world "ya?" I say as I look up "you ready to talk about what happened earlier?" I stared at him for a while, I sat up fully and put my legs up to my chest "ya I guess so" "ok sooo... what happened why'd you do it?" "Well I guess I was just overthinking and got overwhelmed I mean it's not like I meant to do it, I just did subconsciously.." there was a few minutes of silence "I'm sorry" "it's alright just try not to do that again ok?" I nodded and he gave me a slight peck on the forehead I blushed he then got up and left the room.

Doneeee I might post another chapter in the next two depending if I come up with new ideas, anyways thank you! I hope you enjoyed now ima go to bed goodnight or goodmorning 💗