MICHEAL?!

Sup ya'll it's been a while I had got locked out of my account, and I couldn't come up with ideas so ya but anyway enjoy
wholesomeness
Warnings:
Yelling montion of murder(s)
Angst
Violence
(PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS MY AU AND IF U DON'T LIKE IT THEN PLEASE LEAVE)

Henry's pov

I woke up in my chair in front of me there were files and loads of paperwork "hmm i must of fallen asleep" I get up, as I walk too my car, "I can never understand why William killed charlie.."

William's pov

As I was getting ready to tell Henry a surprise as I heard his car pull up, or so I thought it was his. I heard the door open I went downstairs "Henry I have a surprise for you!~" I say in a joyful voice, "WILLIAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I was a bit startled has I hadn't realized who it was, tho i had quickly knew who it was "M-Mi- Micheal?.."

Henry's pov

As I entered the drive way I saw Michael's car, Micheal had been visiting me, but I had heard Yelling and realized that William was here I quickly got out of my car and ran inside "WILLIAM YOU MURDER WHY ARE YOU HERE??!! TOO TORTURE HENRY ASWELL LIKE YOU'VE DONE TO ME!?" (Henry's dead btw  and still owns the resurant bc people don't know he's dead) "Micheal just listen please!" "No! You're just gonna manipulate me like u used too sorry to break it too but i will not believe u!" I ran in and yelled "Micheal stop! Hes not here to cause harm.." I saw William as he had tears in his eyes and hugged him, "Micheal please sit down and i"ll explain everything too you" "fine"

To be continued...
Finally! I'm sorry this took so long to get out but I've been busy with school work and other stuff lol but anyway thank u so much for read and sticking to this book so far I'll post the next part some time next week (maybe) adíos!