After care

Contains angst (cause why not), some swears, and self harm
Also read the one that comes before it it will make sense (on why I'm saying that in the next one)

Also I wanted to change the text for when people are talking so ya here is who is which
Henry's is italic
William's is bold

Henry's pov

I woke up to find me and William naked and cuddling I stared at him for a few mins till I saw him smile and say "good morning dear~" in a seductive tone I replied while blushing a bit "g-good morning" he smiles as he gets up to go change as he does so he falls due to the night before.

William's Pov

As I was getting up I fell, I looked at him and said "whoops I guess I lost my balance, huh?" I look at him while giving a nervous chuckle. "Ya sure,, here let me help you" gets up and picks me up bridal style.

No one's pov

He picks up William in bridal style then takes him to the bathroom "let'sget you cleaned up first before we get ready for the day" "alright" Henry sets William down on the toilet seat and gets the bath ready for him as he's doing so Henry notices some scars on William's arms and legs, along with some on his stomach, that he hadn't noticed yesterday, Henry was about to say something when he noticed the bath was ready

Henry's pov

I picked william up and set him in slowly in the bath, he relaxed in the bath and just then the phone ringed. "I'll be right back love" I saw William blush as I called him that. I got up and went to pick the phone up when I realized I had left it in the kitchen table, I went for it and saw it was a call from an unknown caller I picked it up just to see who it was.

William's pov

a few mins had passed by and I was getting thoughts in my head like what if Henry was just pretending to love me only to turn on when I was at me weakest for his own revenge, I mean I had k!lled his daughter, or if he was just using me, as more and more thoughts came I started digging my nails into my body mostly into my arms and legs that's when I heard Henry scream at me "WILLIAM WHAT THE FUCK?!" I got startled when he had screamed.

Henry's pov

I had just walked back into the bathroom when I saw William digging his nails into his skin "WILLIAM WHAT THE FUCK!?" He had seemed to have gotten startled, I ran up to him apologizing and picking him up from the bath and I rushed into the bedroom with him in my arms after I put him on the bed I then I went for the first aid kit. I bandaged him up after that there was a moment of silence "William" I whispered "y-ya?" "Why'd you do that? " there was another moment of silence, "I said WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

William's pov

I could just tell by the way he was yelling he was angry, I stuttered to find my words so all I did was start to tear up
"I'm going to drain the bathtub and when I come back I want explanation, understood? " "Y-yes.."

Lol leaving a cliff hanger cause it's like 1 am for me sooo ya 🥲 hope you guys enjoyed! I'll start making the next one soon bye!