New HTF OC!! Meet Wenji! 💫

(Sorry if the Image is sideways)

This is Wenji! She is a Golden Female Panda based off of a Character named Cai Wenji from Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires. She also appears to have a faded heart shaped birth mark on her forehead. Unlike other pandas, her favorite food is more than just bamboo, but is Chicken Noodle Soup.

(From What You see from the Image above is Wenji's first Designs and is yet not known to be official or not)

Her personality is Kind, Sweet, Soft, and Loving to everyone around her. She is often peaceful and loves to be around Flowers and Grass. Her Love Interest is Toothy (Un-confirmed). She Loves to spend time with the other Girls (Giggles, Petunia, Lammy, and Flaky) (Fluffles/My Other Oc Too), especially when having Tea Parties or Playing with Dolls. She tends to grow a temper if anyone messes with her at her most peaceful moments or messing with her friends rudely. Surprisingly, she likes dancing, also unlike other Pandas. She tends to Draw sometimes, but she needs the help and motivation from Fluffles to do so, for Fluffles loves drawing herself.

Not Much More Is Known about Wenji, or if she is Commonly Official, but More Information will be brought on her when her designs are fully concepted.

Likes: Tea Parties
Dolls
Peace
Flowers
Chicken Noddle Soup
Drawing
Dancing

Friends: Giggles
Petunia
Flaky
Lammy
(Fluffles/My OC)
Cuddles
The Mole
Splendid
Flippy
Disco Bear (Sometimes)

Enemies: Fliqpy
Disco Bear (Sometimes)
Lumpy (Sometimes)
Lifty and Shifty (Sometimes)

Love Interest:

Thank You All For Reading!!

Stay Tuned!!