You don't have to read this if you want.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT HAPPY. AGAIN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT.

You have been warned...

Hi guys. I literally don't know what happened to Fluffles and Mime's relationship. But Fluffles Looks like this now.

 But Fluffles Looks like this now

I know she changed alot. Mime and Fluffles might break up in my AU due to all these males having children with her or trying to get with her even though she CLEARLY has Mime. She has 5 children now, and only 1 of them belongs to Mime. Because of this, Fluffles isolates herself and is very miserable.

TW: ร♄є ίร ๔єԹгєรรє๔.

She doesn't talk to anyone, or hang out with anyone anymore. She doesn't do the activities she used to do. She also doesn't like being touched, as if so, she hisses, tries to scratch, or snaps. Because of her behavior now, Lammy watches her children, while Disco Bear Babysits them sometimes. She also tends to not answer the door.

She likes Spooks (ImWhitee's OC), doe the others, she is overprotective for all of them, but I GUESS she fails because she is timid, delicate, and shy.

She might be single. She eats way more than she used to, especially Ice Cream. The only time she goes out is when she is going to the store, or needs fresh air for an hour or two. She's paranoid and awkward. She really can't help it when it comes to hugs, but doesn't get it much because she doesn't like being touched, but she wants them.

I'm sorry I didn't say my Triggers, but I guess I will for this chapter because I didn't think I'd need to, but will anyway.

My Triggers: Injured Animals - Abuse - Bullying - Hate - Bragging (Sometimes) - Cussing (Sometimes) - Controlling - Blaming

That's it. I know not much but, when I say Triggers, I mean something that effects me badly and a way of putting me in a bad mood or sad.

Thanks for Reading.
Bye.