A Moment between Kinky and Flippy/Fliqpy

•3rd POV
(Kinky is at least 3-4 in this)
TW: Gore

Kinky ran into a closet and shut the door as fast as she could, whimpering from fear. Her dad, Flippy, had flipped out on their trip to the park by the sound of a helicopter flying by, reminding him of the war. She didn't know how to react but run home, she hid in the closet. She had never seen her dad's 'Flipped Out' state before, and for the young age she is, it terrified her.

She began to sob, wiping as many tears as she could for how fast they streamed down her face. For her to be put in this predicament is a lot to take in, especially with the sight of many Happy Tree Friends dying. She leaned up against the closet door and continued to cry, hoping that her dad doesn't find her, at least, that was the last thing she wanted, but it became the first thing she got.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

She jumped from the sudden sound of banging on the closet door, he had followed her "KINKY!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!! COME OUT OR I'LL MAKE YOU COME OUT!!" Fliqpy roughly blurted out, covered in blood "N-NO!" She cried out. Fliqpy chuckled and shook his head "Now, I'm trying to go easy on you, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU SEE ME FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ME KILL THE OTHERS!!" He shouted, but Kinky didn't respond. There was a long amount of silence before Fliqpy decided to break the moment of awkwardness. "Okay then. I'll give you to the count of 3...and if you don't come out...I'm coming in there!" He stated eagerly. He began to lick the blood off his hands from the others, as something to distract him from his anger.

1...

2...

"I'm Scared!"

". . ." Fliqpy had stopped when she screamed those words "W-What?" He questioned, The small defenseless Bear-Cat bursted back out in the tears she was crying before "I-I'm Scaareddd.." She shakily repeated while hiccuping from here to there. Fliqpy didn't know how to react to this, for he knows almost nothing about naturing/comforting children, especially small babies like Kinky 'Flippy knows how to do stuff like this better than I can, but I'll give it a try.' He thought, feeling guilty for her tears.

"*Sigh* I know you are, baby. But it's gonna be okay. Open the door, daddy won't hurt you, I promise. . .I'm sorry." He spoke, Flippy half in control. Kinky's crying calmed down a bit more "D-Daddy?" She questioned "Hmm?" Fliqpy responded, leaning up against the door, arms crossed as his pupils darted towards her voice from the other side "C-Can I c-come out from the c-closet?" She asked, hoping that he really is okay with it. "Yeah, It's okay." He comforted, getting on both his knees this time and backing away from the closet door to give her more space. He sat in front of the closet door, waiting for her to come out.

As soon as the closet door cracked open a little bit, it was just enough to see her innocent pale eyes peek from the door. Fliqpy motioned for her to come to him, and with that, she speedily ran into his arms and cuddled him tightly in an embrace. It took Fliqpy a moment to comprehend her sudden action, but he slowly but gently wrapped his hands around her "I love you, daddy!" She muffled quietly, her face hidden on Fliqpy's shoulder "I love you too, Kinky." He replied, rubbing her back "I promise I will Never hurt you, okay?" He whispered, and Kinky quietly nodded.

Not only his comfort calmed her down, but her aura also calmed his. Flippy was back in his normal state, but appalled from his blood covered Camo. He gasped, but he sees Kinky resting peacefully in his arms, still alive and well. He gives a sigh of relief and picks her up "Nap time, little one." He says before kissing her head and lying her down on the couch.

'Let's save our fun for another day.'

A/n: HIII GUYS!! Thank you so much for reading this! I had so much fun. I even touched my own heart. My phone is on 1 percent so I have to go. I didn't think I'd make it through without my phone dying but WOAH!! O.O

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

BYEEE!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤