Chapter 4

Chu Xuan picked up a small spoon to hold the winter melon soup in front of him, and put a spoonful of soup to his mouth, it was refreshing and warming his throat, and it was so delicious that he couldn't tell. He took a few more sips. After that, I started to use my chopsticks to pick up the dishes. Because I didn't adapt to such a small hand at first, I was a little clumsy, and often the dishes fell on the plate before my mouth.

    It took a few more times before I got used to it.

    I just picked a piece of fresh chicken with chopsticks and was about to deliver it to my mouth. Suddenly I heard a low cough next to me. Chu Xuan's hand holding the chopsticks shook, and the meat trajectory to his mouth deviated, and the chicken hit his cheek. Then it fell on the table.

    Chu Xuan looked at the chicken that fell on the table, pursed his small mouth, felt his gaze, and his heart was cold for a moment. Then the little head turned slowly and extremely stiffly, and as expected, he saw Yan Mengsheng's slightly sinking face.

    "I, I will pick it up right away.".Although Chu Xuan was very resistant to being so persuaded, he seemed to be guided by this body in his apology and actions. He stretched out his pink hand to pick up the meat on the table and threw it into the trash can, then took out the toilet paper and wiped his hand clean.

    Yan Mengsheng is the most peaceful only when he eats, because his mother taught him that he must not be angry when he eats. Only when he eats obediently will he grow up to protect her.

    He watched the child's original pink face turn white again, and he didn't dare to make too much noise. He only dared to apologize to him very softly, with a low and pitiful voice like an abandoned kitten. He wiped his hands tremblingly with the paper.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were dark or light, still not smiling, but the hand holding the chopsticks was slightly squeezed tightly.

    Chu Xuan turned his face back quickly, he didn't know why Yan Mengsheng was still looking at him, and he was playing the drum in his heart, thinking over and over why he had provoke this great Buddha again?

.The line of sight was too strong, and he wanted to escape.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan, who was quietly moving the stool and wanted to stay away from him. His right hand was shaking extremely lightly. He didn't even dare to pinch the vegetables. He lowered his body a little and only dared to lower his head to drink the bowl of soup in front of him.

    His eyes were unfathomable. He put down his chopsticks and did not even glance at the dishes on the plate. His ink eyes stared at Chu Xuan's face. The soft and calm face was silently covered with a haze. The unbearable Yan Mengsheng stood next to him. Pulling out two pieces of white paper from the paper draw, he turned around and said hard to Chu Xuan: "Come here."

    Chu Xuan, who was drinking soup, shook subconsciously when he heard the sound, and then turned around. As soon as he turned around, he felt that his small chin was strongly clamped with the pliers, and he was pinched, and his heart was beating. The fierce, fawn-like eyes looked at Yan Mengsheng in a flustered manner.

    Don't regret it again, will you? .What do you want to do to yourself?

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his indifferent eyebrows and did nothing else. He just wiped his face with a toilet paper and wiped it. It was neither gentle nor rude.

    Chu Xuan realized that he didn't want to do anything to himself. At this time, his eyes fell on the hand that clamped his chin. The joints were clearly slender and white. It was a huge and beautiful hand. Even the wrist was glowing white, but it was on the top. Covered with scarlet scars, it adds a bit of cruel and pathological beauty to these beautiful hands.