Chapter 44

Chu Xuan took off his hat and scarf and put them on the chair aside. Although the sea breeze was cool, it became warm in the hot weather.

    Seeing that Chu Xuan hadn't sneeze, Yan Mengsheng didn't say anything, and silently folded the hat and scarf on the side and put them aside.

    Chu Xuan: "Brother, I want to go to the beach."

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the beach not far away, retracted his gaze, his ink eyes fell on Chu Xuan's face, and said softly: "Let's go."

    Chu Xuan coughed twice, put on a mask and jumped towards him, and finally walked to Yan Mengsheng's side, his small hand was held by a big, slightly cool hand.

    The two of them walked along a path paved with cobblestones, and finally walked to the beach. The sea breeze was moist and fresh. Listening to the sound of waves breaking out of the sea, waves of sea water pounced on the beach, pushing up a few small ones from time to time. Crabs and small shells.

.Chu Xuan squatted down and drew a stick figure on the beach with his fingers to show his heart.

    Yan Mengsheng stood by and watched his paintings, with gentle eyes.

    Chu Xuan wrote another line, but the words were very small, saying: complete the task and go home as soon as possible.

    As soon as he finished writing, Chu Xuan was not afraid that Yan Mengsheng would see it, because soon a wave of waves rushed over, washing away all the traces of the written words, as if they had never written a word.

    Chu Xuan was also squatting tired, straightened up and looked towards Yan Mengsheng, and found something beside Yan Mengsheng's feet.

    "There is a crab under your feet," Chu Xuan pointed at the crab beside Yan Mengsheng's feet. The crab was still lighting its tongs to Yan Mengsheng, Chu Xuan was happy, "It wants to fight you."

    Yan Mengsheng looked sloppy and looked down at the crab demonstrating to him. He kicked the crab two meters away without blinking.

.After the crab hit the ground, he retracted his tongs and ran into the sea. As soon as he entered the sea, he was pushed ashore again, and not far from Yan Mengsheng's feet, the crab quickly slipped away.

    This showed Chu Xuan a smile.

    "Crabs don't dare to provoke you, see who dares to provoke you."

    Yan Mengsheng cast a deep glance at him, and pressed the corner of his mouth without making a sound.

    Who else can there be?

    Chu Xuan had finished playing, and the air had passed through. He was refreshed, and there was no lack of energy when he was sick.

    He looked at the hand strap with only one bead, with mixed joys and sorrows. Fortunately, there was only one thing he could go back, but he didn't know which thing hadn't been done yet.

    What's more frightening is that I don't know how long it will take this bead to settle.

    The two stayed at the beach for a while, and Chu Xuan felt a little cold before returning to the villa.

.At dinner, Chu Xuan looked at the congee and chicken soup in front of him, then looked at the various seafood and the fragrant barbecue in front of Yan Mengsheng, and he was silent for an unprecedented time.

    "Does your conscience hurt?"

    Yan Mengsheng had an elegant manner, and put another piece of beef into his mouth, chewing carefully, his eyes were light, and his tone was lightly irritating.