Chapter 23

"you……!"

    Hu Xueqing's annoyed face flushed, and she couldn't hold back a word for a long time. Seeing that Chu Xuan's expression had not changed, her face turned pale with anger and anger.

    Chu Xuan was too lazy to waste words with her, it's better to stay away from this kind of person.

    The woman's finger joints were all white, her eyes were wide open, her eyes seemed to be emitting fire, her chest was fluctuating, she was gasping for breath.

    Now she looked at Chu Xuan's lovely feeling that has completely disappeared, and what is left is the ferocious anger, her voice is so sharp that she can pierce through a person's eardrum: "Want to go?!"

    Hu Xueqing got down from the table and stared at Chu Xuan, who didn't want to continue arguing with her, with his teeth clenched tightly.

    Chu Xuan stood still slightly, he waved his hand, without even looking at her, his voice was soft, not salty nor indifferent: "Because it makes no sense."

.After speaking, he started to walk out of the rest area.

    Angrily turned back, Hu Xueqing pulled out a weird smile at the corner of her mouth, wanting to leave so easily? impossible. The smile at the corner of her mouth gradually expanded, and she instantly stretched out her foot and tripped on Chu Xuan's calf.

    Chu Xuan didn't see the foot stretched out. The balance bar of this body was not very good. When he stumbled so hard, his unsuspecting body fell forward, subconsciously reacting to touch the ground with both arms first. .

    The wound that fell out a few days ago has not recovered, and the wound fell directly to the ground today, which directly caused Chu Xuan's pain to burst into tears.

    Why is this body pain so strong?

    Chu Xuan's original face, which was as pink as a peach stamen, was already white with pain, and the pain was directly transmitted to his nerves. Now the pain was so painful that he dared not make any large movements at all.

.But he endured the pain, and his little hand tapped a few times on the phone screen. Hu Xueqing didn't notice this little movement.

    And Hu Xueqing, who saw her success on the side, was very proud, and she was totally different from the madness she was just now. As soon as the anger in her heart swelled, no matter how big the fire was, Hu Xueqing disappeared. Her red lips rose, her voice was light and fluttering, and her right hand was placed on her lips in disbelief.

    "Ahhh! Why did you fall? Why are you so careless, do you need your sister to help you up?" She pretended to be worried, showing her upturned and malicious mouth, "Children, you Have you seen it? Not only do you have to be careful when you speak, but you have to be more careful when you walk! Do you have a long memory?"

    Chu Xuan gritted his teeth and sat up. He glanced at the wound on his right arm, and now he was bleeding.

    The big beautiful eyes were full of tears, and they lingered.

."Oh, why are you still crying? Take a look, look at it, so pitiful, just like your little secretary sister, maybe it's because of pretending to be a poor superior." Hu Xueqing put her smile away at this time, her eyes were indifferent and ruthless.

    At this time, the voice of women chatting from outside the rest area was getting closer and closer, and Chu Xuan was still sitting on the ground, he would definitely be seen by others, and there was a lot of discussion about her.

    When Hu Xueqing thought about this, she still wanted to stay in this company, but she couldn't be pointed out. The task of the funder was also achieved, and she just had to wait for the reward.