Chapter 63

Although the turmoil has not yet passed, it has subsided a lot. After all, netizens’ attention cannot always be on one thing, but the stock price has fallen a lot, product sales have been affected, and some negotiated cooperation Was postponed.

    After stabilizing the company's affairs, Yan Mengsheng's time in the company has also been reduced a lot, as if he realized something, he often accompanies Chu Xuan.

    "There is a new movie, and the reputation seems to be good, do you want to watch it?" Chu Xuan took a lollipop, looked away from the phone, and looked at Yan Mengsheng.

    Yan Mengsheng smiled, "It's rare for you to take the initiative to invite, I am definitely going."

    Chu Xuan put on a casual coat, bit the lollipop in his mouth, chewed a few times, and waited until the candy was all eaten, and said, "The movie is a bit scary, is it okay?"

.The smile on Yan Mengsheng's face froze for a moment, "Don't you watch some youth campus romance movies."

    Chu Xuan pursed his lips and said nothing.

    Yan Mengsheng drove the car to the parking lot, and then entered the elevator. There were only two of them in the elevator. The numbers displayed on the elevator increased by one floor, and soon reached the fifth floor where the cinema was located.

    The moment the elevator opened, a child rushed in quickly. Yan Meng was afraid that the child would hit Chu Xuan, so he fished it out and brought Chu Xuan to him. The child was also afraid of hitting the person in the elevator. , I fell down accidentally when I wanted to stop.

    Chu Xuan helped the little boy on the ground up, and when the little boy patted the ashes on the ass, he lifted his small face, his fleshy face was white and clean, his hair still had small wool curls, and his eyes were clear. Blue, the eyelashes are...white.

.Chu Xuan was surprised by the child's face for a moment. He was a cute and delicate child.

    Chu Xuan crouched down and stared at the boy, and said softly: "Slow down when you run, otherwise you will fall down like this, you know."

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his head to look at Chu Xuan's careful teaching and that gentle whisper, and his eyes were even more pampering. The boy he likes is gentle and kind, and all the beauty in the world is not as good as this boy.

    The boy blinked beautiful eyelashes like butterfly wings. The white eyelashes seemed to be still shining with a faint brilliance. The grape-like watery eyes blinked. At the moment when they looked up to see Chu Xuan and Yan Mengsheng, the boy's fleshy face There was a lovely smile.

    He took out a silver bracelet from his pocket, and his voice was soft and waxy, "Brother, thank you for helping me up. I will give you this bracelet."

.Chu Xuan lowered his head and looked at the two soft pink meats with a very thin bracelet lying in their hands. The bracelet was still shining a little bit under the shining of the lights in the elevator. He stretched out his left hand and touched the little boy's head. He said softly, "Hey, brother doesn't want your things."

    But the boy obviously didn't want to hear Chu Xuan's answer. He pulled Chu Xuan's right hand directly. The bracelet didn't seem to be clasped, and he sucked it up the moment he put it on his right hand. Chu Xuan didn't have time to be surprised. I heard the boy in front of me say something.

    The boy made a little laugh, his eyes curled, coupled with the strange eyelash color, like a bright crescent with a faint light, "You will use it, it's a reward for brother."