Chapter 55

The whole house is quiet, the room lights are still bright, and the warm yellow light at the bedside looks extremely small against the white light and white walls.

    The clavicle of the person under him was bitten severely, leaving behind one after another not deep but very obvious tooth marks. Chu Xuan suffered from pain, and his beautiful eyes filled with water. His face is as rosy as a ripe apple, and she wants to be picked by someone looking at it.

    Looking at some crazy people in front of him, Chu Xuan chose to speak well, and then pressed against the other person and took a deep breath, "Brother, you can see who I am!"

    Trying to use identity to awaken Yan Mengsheng's sanity.

    Yan Mengsheng pressed Chu Xuan to the point where he could not move, and the slightly peach blossom looked at the person under him, as if looking at the lover he had loved for a long time, his voice was cold: "I know."

.Chu Xuan was blocked by these words and had nothing to say. In the face of such a domineering and tough Yan Mengsheng, it is impossible to say that it is impossible not to be shy, and it is impossible to say that it is not afraid.

    In fact, there was a little secret hidden in his heart. The moment Yan Mengsheng walked to him against the moonlight when he fell into the woods, he liked Yan Mengsheng at that time. But he is not stupid. At the time, he was still a child. How could a child have that kind of thoughts about his brother, so he kept the kind of budding love in his heart. After so many years, he even felt like himself I have almost forgotten this kind of like, and I really think of them as a family, as brothers.

    But now he is afraid to like the person in front of him again. He is very panic. If he really likes it, and when he leaves the book and returns to reality, he can't even think of how hard it would be without the other party.

    "I am your brother!".After Chu Xuan finished speaking, he took a deep breath and tried his best to stabilize the beating heart.

    Yan Mengsheng: "I'm not a dear, and I'm not in a household registration book."

    Chu Xuan: "..."

    When he wanted to say something, a slightly cold lip fell on his lips.

    …………

    The next morning, there was a sudden noise from upstairs, as if something had fallen on the ground.

    Chu Xuan kicked Yan Mengsheng down and looked at the man on the ground. His eyes were faint, because he spoke very softly because of his lips. He didn't dare to use force. He spent several hours calming down.

    "Yan Mengsheng, you are not human."

.Yan Mengsheng, who was kicked out of the bed, also woke up, completely sober, looking at Chu Xuan's somewhat swollen lips and bite-marked collarbone, his gaze gradually lowered, and even his waist was covered with light marks. No matter how light it is, it can be seen at a glance as tooth marks.

    There is no good place on the body.

    There were only two people, Chu Xuan and him, who bit him. It couldn't be clearer.

    Yan Mengsheng slowly recalled everything that happened last night, and for the first time his unashamed cold face was covered with abnormal red.

    Chu Xuan got even more angry after reading it, the culprit was ashamed and shy now, if he didn't end up biting Yan Mengsheng's wrist severely, he awakened this person a bit of reason, otherwise would he do something more extraordinary last night? uncertain.