<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

【 Genre:Slight Smut 】AU:Work AgencyWord Count — 640 words••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AU:Work Agency
Word Count — 640 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

you're a poem writer in the agency you work in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hate working, the only good part of the business is seeing my boss, miss kang. i usually don't see her too often but if she was ever around i would sneak some glances at her.

i mean, who wouldn't take glances at her? she's literally attractive in so many ways that no human can describe them all. i would even be lucky to be called into her office.

i need to stop being distracted. i go back to writing.

the announcement speaker noise comes on, i pause from the poem, "[y/n], please meet me in my office. thank you." the speaker turns off.

what can i say? it must be my lucky day. i push the rolling chair away from my desk and walk to miss kang's room.

"[y/n], thank you for coming." miss kang greets.

"yes, i was called here?" i reminded her. she closes her eyes and nods her head. oh my god, that was so hot.

"please, take a seat." miss kang tells me, i do as she says.

"i've noticed that the poems you've written—" she pauses, "the writing is not as expressive as it was before."

damn, am i getting fired? i guess it isn't my lucky day anymore.

she gets up from her seat and walks behind my seat, i look down. she places her hands on my shoulders. my heart jumps at the interaction.

"is somebody bothering you?" she asks. my cheeks flushed red. could she have known, that i was crazy over her?

"no," i said, unsure. she leans towards my ears, i could feel her breath touching my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"you don't sound too sure," she whispers, "you're nervous around me but not your coworkers, have i not been a good boss?"

"you are a good boss," i told her.

"why are you nervous around me?" she slides her hand onto my chest, "my, my, your heart is beating pretty fast." i gulped. she must've been doing this all on purpose, this isn't normal.

"i expect an answer." miss kang impatiently says.

"i get distracted by someone." i quickly answer. good job, now she's going to ask 'who' and find out you're a creep. she chuckles.

"a little birdie, told me you had the hots for me," she grinned. i knew exactly the person that told her.

"no, it was... a joke." making up an excuse.

"i don't think it is," she says confidently, "i see you sneaking glances at me, sometimes."

"o-oh, you do?" i stuttered, shit. she knows now.

she grabs my tie and pulls me closer to her, our bodies touching each other. she walks us towards the closest wall and pushes me against it. is this a dream?

"i won't fire you, if you come to my office after everyone goes." she says. she puts her knee against the wall in between my legs.

she pulls my tie so my face is closer to hers. i pull back as far as i can but the wall blocks me from doing so, there was no escape.

she kisses me and i return the favor back to her. she bites my bottom lip for entrance and slides her tongue inside.

the make-out session was wet and heated. not even kang wanted the kiss to end, she was so addicted to the taste of your tongue. she finally pulls away from the kiss and brushes your hair out of your face.

"you're dismissed." she says, smiling. i nodded, i start walking towards the door but she calls me before i was about to leave.

"kang sae-byeok, that's my name." she smiled lightly and you return one back.

"i'll see you tomorrow, kang sae-byeok." i winked.

November 23, 2021.