:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

【 Genre:Fluff 】AU:ModernWord Count — words•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

【 Genre:Fluff 】
AU:Modern
Word Count — words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

sae-byeok starts to act strange around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sae-byeok and i have been friends for 4 years and this year, she was acting different, but not in a bad way. she used to be so confident and cocky around me, i don't know what's changed. she's shy now.

today, at lunch i was going to to meet up with her to talk about it. i texted her to meet me at a bakery.

"hi [y/n]," she muttered, before sitting.

"hey kang sae-byeok," i greeted, she flushed red.

"why'd you say my full name?" she asked

"i don't know." i chuckle, she turn even more red at that.

"so why did you want to talk?" she asked getting straight to the point. my laugh dies down, i grabbed her cold hands.

"you've changed sae-byeok, you used to be so overconfident over everything." i said, rubbing her hands with my thumb. she stays silent looking away.

"are you shy around me?" i asked.

"yes," she answers, she puts her head down, "i've fallen in love with you, deeply."

i turned red from what she says.

"i didn't want you to think that i could only be cocky, i thought you were getting annoyed too." she quickly says.

"i didn't want you to lose interest in me, i changed for you." she finally lets out.

"sae-byeok," i called for her. she lifts her head to look up at me as a response, her red face was cute.

"did you just say that you loved me?" i say, smiling.

"i guess i did," she replied, "[y/n], would you like to be my girlfriend?" asking confidently, i smile. i happily nodded my head.

we left the bakery and returned home.

i stayed at sae-byeok's house for the rest of the day.

our eyes met each other while we were watching a movie. her dark brown eye's shining from the TV. none of us broke eye contact, she starts to lean forward. she places a hand holding my chin, she stops herself.

"can i kiss you?" sae-byeok asks, i laugh at what she says.

"you're my girlfriend, feel free to do that whenever." i chuckled. she smiles then leans forward to kiss me. i felt her bite my bottom lip, i opened my mouth to grant her access.

her tongue was inserted into my mouth, exploring. when she slid her tongue out, i let out a sigh. i was so lucky.

"i just can't believe you're mine," she says.

"i've been waiting for this, since forever." i joked. she chuckles.

"i love you, [y/n]."

"i love you too, kang sae-byeok."

11/26/2021